Counterparts / COS sync listens, Saturday night

Started by Slim, January 15, 2004, 01:23:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Garrett

i have to be home by then :'(been told, not enough room in the chalet for a new computer so i have to wait until the house is complete to get it. :(
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Dave Brenchley

We're all here in celebration, this music's gonna make us strong....
www.davebrenchley.co.uk

Pudders

Sorry guys i am going to have to blow you out on this one - I'm cream crackered! Have a good one and next time round I'll try to take it a bit easier during the day :(

Lots of love

The old git

Dave Brenchley

Bugger. I'm gonna be right in the middle of Xanadu from Hammersmith 1978......  :-/
We're all here in celebration, this music's gonna make us strong....
www.davebrenchley.co.uk

Nephronic

Who Put The 'N' in North Berwick?

Slim

I'm all set - Corporatepants is cued up, ready to roll, I've got a glass of an  indifferent Islay in my favourite tumbler (I even chucked a couple of ice cubes in it) and I'm ready to give this rarely-experienced platter a fresh, open-minded, critical listen 8)
two minutes to go ;D

Tom Garrett

QuoteEveryone ready to go?
i forgot my compact disc player :-[, , and gotta get home soon, :(have a good one all 8)
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Sary

Analog RH

Slim

Slim

Nephronic

Animate - Absolutely love this song, especially the simple drum intro.
Who Put The 'N' in North Berwick?

Sary

Rumbling bass, love it! Animate is one of the best, really.

Lyth

:)

Well, we're off.

Animate - nice early '90s alt-rock groove, great riff.

Slim

The drums are a bit noisy, aren't they?  The same crude pattern all the way through, mixed too high.  Still, a bit of spirit in the performance there, but it doesn't rescue poor old Animate.