Permanent Waves - Sync Listen TONIGHT!

Started by Chris Quartly, January 10, 2004, 05:04:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Quartly

Once again Analog Parent and I will be hosting another Friday-Night sync listen so dust off your copies of Permanent Waves and let's have an 11:30pm start.

GET READY TO ROCK!  8)
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Analog RH

As The Analog Parent I am always ready to ROCK HARD. In fact, few rock harder.

Bring on the PeW. SoR, Freewilly, Natural Science. A hard rocking 40 minutes indeed.  ;D

Pudders

Be gentle with me, this will be my first time :-[

Analog RH

QuoteBe gentle with me, this will be my first time :-[

Welcome Neil! General idea - press play at 11.30 and commengt on what you're hearing. Add a bit of alcohol and humour, and the evening will fly by!  :D

Pudders

Slim

Analog RH

Quote6:30 and counting

Evening Slimus!  :D

Bruce_Macgregor

I've just started.

I'm not premature am I?

Chris Quartly

Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Bruce_Macgregor

Slim

Every time I hear Spirit Of Radio I remember the first time I heard it in Sept '79, and it was such a revelation on actually getting hold of the album, three long months later to absorb the new highly-charged, more modern Rush sound.  Loved it, still do.

Pudders

I'd like to think I timed thinks perfectly myself 8)

Analog RH

WAYHEY!!!! Here we go!!!

Receipt in my CD case tells me I purchased PeW on CD on 28th July 1990 at HMV OXford Street London for

Pudders

Everyone was talking about the riff werent they - hardly surprising. As an average rhythm guitarist, is it hard to play, if you get my drift

Slim

so much character in teh guitar break - top stuff 8)

Quirky, high-powered, spirit of Rush.

But this one (Free WIll) is the album highlight.