• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

What Are You Doing While Posting On TNMS - 35

Started by Dixkot, December 17, 2011, 11:57:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nïckslïkk2112

Legend in my own Mind

spudley

Quote from: Nick Sims on December 25, 2011, 23:11:12 pm
Having another drink :)

Same here.
And listening to Faithless, forgotten how  good this is.

Andrew_Haldane

Trying to shift the Christmas dinner....I could be here for some time

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Bisto on December 26, 2011, 09:02:21 am
Trying to shift the Christmas dinner....I could be here for some time

Got ride of mine :)

It was like a walking stick - a good eight flusher, think the lingering smell will well impress the in-laws...
Legend in my own Mind

Straight Shooter

"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Andrew_Haldane

Quote from: Nick Sims on December 26, 2011, 12:15:39 pm
Got ride of mine :)

It was like a walking stick - a good eight flusher, think the lingering smell will well impress the in-laws...

I gave up after 10 minutes and went back later. I eventually  sounded the all clear after half an hour of exhausting turd wrangling....I reckon I must have dropped 2 belt sizes

Bez

Quote from: Pudders on December 24, 2011, 18:21:12 pm
Waiting with anticipation for Sam to throw up - just surfaced after a heavy night out last night and announced he is going to make himself chuck up as he thinks he'll feel better for it........

...bloody kids ;D

Excellent, I do hope that you make him his favourite breakfast and laughed loudly for the rest of the day ;D

Is he coming out to play on the 7th ? I need some one to look worse than I will.... ::)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Pudders

Quote from: Bez on December 27, 2011, 10:48:26 am
Excellent, I do hope that you make him his favourite breakfast and laughed loudly for the rest of the day ;D

Is he coming out to play on the 7th ? I need some one to look worse than I will.... ::)

He was out the door a couple of hours later doing it all again!! Won't be around on the 7th - back to Swansea the day before. No room for amateurs on the 7th..............

Fishy

reformatting my laptop.. noticed that sky broadband  speed was a bit up and down so gave them a call.. they reckoned that i had been sending out bulk emails (due to avirus/trojan) so had put restrictions on the line.. checked the laptop with various AV/Malware and it showed nothing... i think they're talking bollx...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Bez

Quote from: Bez on December 23, 2011, 08:40:01 am
Farting

Still farting...I may be morphing into Garrett, beard is coming on well, but the hair may take longer....

Bez

Quote from: Pudders on December 27, 2011, 10:59:27 am
.... No room for amateurs on the 7th..............

Is that your way of telling me I'll be on my own by 7 ?

Analog RH

Building up the stamina required to go to the Trafford Centre. Got a £50 TC voucher burning a hole in my pocket.

Tom Garrett

Quote from: Bez on December 28, 2011, 11:10:05 am
Still farting...I may be morphing into Garrett, beard is coming on well, but the hair may take longer....
I have elevated to a scary higher level after the last few days..... :-X
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Pudders

Quote from: Bez on December 28, 2011, 11:11:01 am
Is that your way of telling me I'll be on my own by 7 ?

Should be warming up nicely by 7...... ;D ;) Your last train back is about 9.30 by the way.......unless you are staying over. Louise has banned me from any organisational involvement so I've no idea what she's up to, or who's turning up or anything!!

Andrew_Haldane

Quote from: Tom Garrett on December 28, 2011, 14:13:24 pm
I have elevated to a scary higher level after the last few days..... :-X

Get Mary to lasso a guy rope to your ankle before you float too far