RIP Jimmy Saville

Started by Nïckslïkk2112, October 29, 2011, 17:00:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilP

In fairness, there have been rumours going around for many many years, whether they've any substance is another matter entirely

Jonners

The boning bodies in a morgue theory defies all comprehension, its almost so rediculous you wonder if there is anything behind it?

The new songs are an abomination

Andy42g

Quote from: Jonners on October 31, 2011, 13:54:04 pm
The boning bodies in a morgue theory defies all comprehension, its almost so rediculous you wonder if there is anything behind it?

Well, you might wonder. ... ::)
Why isn't there a sarcasm font?

NeilP

the guy had influence in high places for sure (mentioned by Diana on the 'squidgygate' tapes, Xmas at Chequers etc), perhaps the rumours are simply to take his some of his shine away?

Andy42g

Quote from: NeilP on October 31, 2011, 14:02:11 pm
the guy had influence in high places for sure (mentioned by Diana on the 'squidgygate' tapes, Xmas at Chequers etc), perhaps the rumours are simply to take his some of his shine away?

And perhaps some people just like making shit up about other people?

NeilP

Sure, but if some of the stuff doing the rounds was proven, would his army of fans turn against him and all the good he did, doubt it tbh?

Gman

Quote from: Jonners on October 31, 2011, 13:54:04 pm

Jon,
If you've read any Irvine Welsh that's one of the tamer characters to be honest ;D :o

Gman

Jonners

Quote from: Gman on October 31, 2011, 15:51:49 pm
Jon,
If you've read any Irvine Welsh that's one of the tamer characters to be honest ;D :o

Gman

.....scurries off to the library.....

Andy42g

Quote from: Jonners on October 31, 2011, 16:02:10 pm
.....scurries off to the library.....

They are all closed. I blame the Tories.  :)

cabria

Lots of people do really good Jimmy Saville impressions, but I think the best was all of Iron Maiden when Jimmy fixed it for some lad to meet them.

I would have sold my nan to swap places with he guy who was shown round the Hornby Railways Factory.

Jonners

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

NeilP

Good find Jonners, excellent clip that

Andy42g

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/nov/08/leeds-pays-tribute-jimmy-savile
Lying in state? Well, I guess he goes out in the same way he lived his life - enjoying the publicity.  :)