Obscure Rush Reference

Started by Gandalf, July 15, 2008, 22:07:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Straight Shooter

Quote from: Bez on November 27, 2013, 12:13:37 pm
The final scores on this week's "Only Connect" were 21 - 12

Saw some of that....ex-University Challenge chappie captaining the winning side - him with the metal thing around his neck (Jamie Karran? - sp)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Bez

Quote from: Straight Shooter on November 27, 2013, 12:30:49 pm
Saw some of that....ex-University Challenge chappie captaining the winning side - him with the metal thing around his neck (Jamie Karran? - sp)

Yup, he's a bit of a dick....I do like the format though
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Matt2112

Horse named "Rush" running in the 16:35 at Kempton today...ridden by "G Lee".  Are we on?  ;)
The keys to happiness

Blastzone

Quote from: Matt2112 on November 28, 2013, 13:25:37 pm
Horse named "Rush" running in the 16:35 at Kempton today...ridden by "G Lee".  Are we on?  ;)

I've backed G Lee before when i've been at Musselburgh Racing....and a few wins anaw :-)...
Mon the Jambos

Straight Shooter

Quote from: Bez on November 27, 2013, 12:34:23 pm
Yup, he's a bit of a dick....I do like the format though

Especially the Connecting Wall......... ::)  :-X
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Matt2112

Quote from: Blastzone on November 28, 2013, 16:08:34 pm
I've backed G Lee before when i've been at Musselburgh Racing....and a few wins anaw :-)...

Think he's still running today...  ::)  ;)
The keys to happiness

Bez

Quote from: Straight Shooter on November 28, 2013, 23:27:02 pm
Especially the Connecting Wall......... ::)  :-X

You can play them online you know... ::)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Straight Shooter

Norwegian

not very obscure - Taylor Hawkins shirt (also posted of the FF-thrad in the OB-section

http://www.nme.com/news/foo-fighters/74347
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Nïckslïkk2112

Picked up this kitchen roll at Tesco

Legend in my own Mind

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Andrew_Haldane

Was it produced with Poo Tools?

Bodman

I smell a rat. The top bit of that logo almost looks as if it's just been selotaped on...

cygnusxdave

From John Nicholson's latest column on Football365 about the sacking of managers, particularly Andre Villas Boas.

" I have no doubt that Mr V-B is actually rather good but after Porto he just hasn't quite found the right group of players to respond to his special kind of wisdom. He's like a great guitarist playing in the wrong band; it's like putting Alex Lifeson in One Direction - a complex genius in amongst simpletons."

I talk to planets, Baby!

Amos111

Amos111