Started by Analog RH, May 23, 2011, 16:45:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

karl

Pudders

Quote from: karl on May 30, 2011, 10:46:36 am
Is you dog into bribes  ;)

I'm lining up the Bonio's as I type........ ;D

Lucy

Is it worth emailing the membership about this? There may be a few people interested in bidding for the items, but may not have visited here for a while.
Just a thought.  :D

Cut to the chase

spudley

The raffle is now closed. Result will be revealed in the next hour.
A last minute flurry of ticket sales means we've raised £125 for the charity :-)

Pudders

Quote from: spudley on May 30, 2011, 16:13:33 pm
The raffle is now closed. Result will be revealed in the next hour.
A last minute flurry of ticket sales means we've raised £125 for the charity :-)

Blimey Kate - that's impressive!

spudley

The logistics of trying to get a blind spaniel to stick his head in a tub of tickets was far too complex. Hence I have picked a ticket myself, it's all on video to show I did it fairly and I'll post it on TNMS rocks page on Facebook.

And the winner is.... Karl Dudley (TNMS member 'Karl')

I'll get in touch with you Karl and arrange to post the shirt.

Sorry to all who didn't win and thanks for entering.

How is best for me to get the money to the charity Pudders?  Can I send a cheque via yourselves so that everyone can see that the money has reached the right place?

NeilP

Well done Kate, top effort

....and Karl of course... Grrr ;)

Pudders

Quote from: spudley on May 30, 2011, 16:38:48 pm
The logistics of trying to get a blind spaniel to stick his head in a tub of tickets was far too complex. Hence I have picked a ticket myself, it's all on video to show I did it fairly and I'll post it on TNMS rocks page on Facebook.

And the winner is.... Karl Dudley (TNMS member 'Karl')

I'll get in touch with you Karl and arrange to post the shirt.

Sorry to all who didn't win and thanks for entering.

How is best for me to get the money to the charity Pudders?  Can I send a cheque via yourselves so that everyone can see that the money has reached the right place?

Yes well done Karl >:( ;D ;)

Kate = probably best to send a cheque to Analog then we can do one donation for this and the auction thread? See what he says?

And thanks for doing this Kate, much appreciated!

karl

Analog RH

zoony

Quote from: zoony on May 29, 2011, 11:11:21 am
I think all of the items are going to go above my league, but i'm more than happy to make a donation. Andy, PM me with your paypal details so i can do it please mate.

Not to worry about this now Andy, just made a donation on the direct link you posted before mate.

Analog RH

Quote from: zoony on May 30, 2011, 23:38:52 pm
Not to worry about this now Andy, just made a donation on the direct link you posted before mate.

Good lad  ;D

Analog RH

May 31, 2011, 15:47:00 pm #42 Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 15:49:13 pm by Analog Rockin' Hard
A quick point re the auctions, and I'll make reference to this in the first post of each thread -

The auctions close at 10pm on Wed 1st June. The TNMS Clock will come into play in case the threads aren't closed bang on time. In order to win the item you must make the winning bid BEFORE 22:00:00 BST. Any bids made after that time won't count. Please bear this in mind if you are planning a last minute bid. ;)

Analog RH

June 01, 2011, 23:14:57 pm #43 Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 23:48:13 pm by Analog Rockin' Hard
Congratulations to the winning bidders - a mighty £746.12 raised from the items PLUS £125 from Kate Spudley's T-shirt raffle means....

£871.12 to the MS Society! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Well done everyone.  :)

Its still not too late to make a donation to the MS Society direct.......

Yours, proud of you's all!

ARH

p.s. Winning bidders please PM me re how you would like to pay / mailing address etc so we can get the ball rolling....... :)

Analog RH

Sent: June 1, 2011 22:53
To: Anna LeCoche [Anthem]
Subject: auction

Hi Anna

A quick email to let you know our charity auction closed tonight.
From the items you sent me we raised £746.12 (CAN$1190).
In addition, one of our members Kate (on TNMS) donated a t-shirt which Geddy threw from the stage on the UK tour. For that item she held a raffle and raised another £135 (CAN$200).
So our total donation to the UK Multiple Sclerosis Society (http://www.mssociety.org.uk/) will be £871.12 : CAN$1390.
Many thanks for your support. Please can you let your colleagues know how much we raised. And if you happen to bump into the band, let them know as well!!!

All the best,

Andrew

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sent: 01 June 2011 23:03
To: Andrew Field
Subject: auction

Hi Andrew:

That's awesome.  So glad that we could help out.

My best,
Anna