TNMS Issues Since the Switch to New Host...

Started by Bez, April 14, 2011, 09:28:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bez

Since the switch of hosts I've had a number of issues with TNMS, its slower to respond than before, sometimes pausing for 2 - 3 seconds before building a page and I get the occasional error message like this :

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

I use Firefox as a browser for TNMS

Is anyone else seeing the same or similar ?
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Pudders

Lucy

me three- even on the new computer it happened last night - I also use Firefox. It usually sorts itsef after a few minutes, but is annoying all the same!
Cut to the chase

NeilP

döm

Maybe once since it moved - certainly not a regular problem for me.
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Gary L. Grape

I think TNMS is much faster after the move than it was before, and the above has happened only once for me since the move.

Fishy

yep had the internal server error a couple of times...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Analog RH

Norwegian

"Information does not kill you" - FZ

zoony

I use Opera, and no problems other than it being slower than before.

rascal houdi

There's only two Phil Spectors in this world...and I'm one of them! (Guy Stevens)

Dods

BasspedalMan

Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

Chris Quartly

Regarding the internal server error, I think this is to do with the load balancing setup that Stew still has to fiddle with.
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Reg

IE6 in work - fine no probs.
Firefox 3.6 at home - no probs that I can remember.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide