Login Issues...

Started by Neillwith2Ls, February 17, 2011, 14:16:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Neillwith2Ls

Clearing cookies makes no difference, still logged out when I re-open my browser on a different day. It's now started logging me mid-session now too... maybe it's time to call it a day ;)
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)

Chris Quartly

Rather oddly this has started happening to me on another forum, this one is fine though!
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

colinbrown69

login issues for me too, and i was always logged in on my phone too, and i'm typing this on wife's new laptop, weird,

cheers, Colin
green man...................wembley 8th sep
prem lodge...................n.e.c 11th sept
moon under water.........m.e.n 12 sept
solid rock.....................s.e.c.c 14th sept

Suddenly - You were gone from all the lives you left your mark upon
I remember - How we talked and drank into the misty dawn
Ian

zoony

Rather unusually, i'm having no problems at the moment!

NeilP

Quote from: zoony on February 18, 2011, 22:41:51 pm

class mate! 8)

zedskin

I have the same problem...
Jings Crivvens Help ma Boab!!

Fishy

give it time.. give it time  :)

as for me.. no problemos...
From the Land of Honest Men.

zoony

Spoke too soon! I logged in this morning and chose the stay logged in forever option, but have just had to login again after not being on here for a couple of hours.

Fishy

Quote from: zoony on February 19, 2011, 13:44:44 pm
Spoke too soon! I logged in this morning and chose the stay logged in forever option, but have just had to login again after not being on here for a couple of hours.

virus !   ;D
From the Land of Honest Men.

Straight Shooter

Quote from: zoony on February 19, 2011, 13:44:44 pm

.......and normal service is resumed!  ;D
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

zoony

Quote from: Neillwith2Ls on February 17, 2011, 14:16:09 pm
Ever since TNMS went offline over the weekend, and had to be restored, I've had problems with staying logged in. Prior to TNMS disappearing I'd be logged in "Forever", so that each time I opened my browser I'd be logged in ready to post.

However since the weekend, I've had to log in each time I open my browser (despite clicking the "Forever" option). I've not touched my brower's settings/cookies etc, so that can't be it.

Yep, exactly the same happening with me now.

Neillwith2Ls

Is there anything that can be done about this? It must be a site-specific problem if it's affecting numerous users.
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)

döm

For the first time since TNMS came back after the weekend outage I've had no login issue.  Has something been corrected ?
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Chris Quartly

We're planning an update of the site pretty soon as there is some new software (we'll let you know as the site will have to close for a short time), hopefully it will fix it. It could well be something in the forum software in general, not just for this site as a few google searches makes it sound like this is happening quite a bit on various forums right now.
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Lucy

we are in a time warp -stuck in February,  when it's March! hehe ;D
Cut to the chase