Simple pleasures - food and drink - fifth course

Started by Reg, December 04, 2010, 18:20:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

zoony

Quote from: Nick on April 25, 2020, 19:45:41 pmBlack bean sauce always a winner
Yes, it is nice. I tend to rotate it with satay and kung po

DavidL

No pasta tonight ;D  However, just enjoyed a wonderful 70s-themed pudding.... and less than 50p per serving! Butterscotch Angel Delight accompanied with wafers from a deconstructed (dark chocolate) Tunnocks bar. I haven't had Angel Delight for about 40 years but I think we've just discovered a menu dessert special!

zoony

A nice tea of home made chips, sweetcorn and some tandoori chicken that I made with a recipe I had off a mate at work, that was marinating for 53 hours. Very tasty it was too.

zoony

A few slices of gammon joint, Sainsburys taste the difference Vivaldi potatoes and runner beans, all with some parsley sauce on top.

zoony

A couple of chicken fillets in a chilli marinade served with sweet potato wedges and mixed vegetables.

zoony

A nice bit of roast lamb, roast potatoes, cauliflower, chanteney carrots and some Yorkshire pudding. Fresh mint sauce as well.

zoony

2 chicken breasts wrapped with bacon, mini jacket potatoes filled with garlic butter, sweetcorn. All topped with a hunters sauce.

captainkurtz

Marks and Spencer's Bread and Butter pudding and Marks and Spencer's best ever beef burgers.

Yum.
Anger is a gift.