Simple pleasures - food and drink - fifth course

Started by Reg, December 04, 2010, 18:20:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt2112

Managed some wheat biscuits this morning; and even a steak pie at the match. I'm just happy I feel like I can eat something again. :)
The keys to happiness

Bisto

No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

zoony

Bisto

Quote from: zoony on December 27, 2019, 00:46:39 amHave you ever had them hot then mate?!
No, but I've had them room temperature many a time, they're much better cold....out of the fridge.
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Nick

Tom yum goong.. an attempt at my favourite Thai soup.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

zoony

Quote from: Bisto on December 28, 2019, 12:24:45 pmNo, but I've had them room temperature many a time, they're much better cold....out of the fridge.
Can't see them suiting me cold with my sensitive teeth mate 😉.

Nick

The Letter R

I do like a mature cheddar and I currently have one that's been open a little longer than it probably should have been but boy does it taste good - the flavour is getting stronger by the day - will be a shame when it's all gone...

DavidL

Quote from: Nick on January 07, 2020, 20:24:06 pmIkea meatballs.
Ground beef, ground pork, small onion, 1 egg and an allen key

zoony

Blackberries I bought at Sainsburys today. Grown in Mexico, big, juicy and sweet.

DavidL

Quote from: zoony on January 13, 2020, 17:12:38 pmBlackberries I bought at Sainsburys today. Grown in Mexico, big, juicy and sweet.
FFS! What would Greta say??

zoony

DavidL

Quote from: zoony on January 13, 2020, 18:07:29 pmLol, like I give a shit.
Try substituting for sprouts dipped in sugar (small changes etc)

Nick

Tofu, green beans, chick pea, onion and chili plus Lloyd Grossman Bhuna curry sauce. Served with basmati rice.

zoony

Quote from: Nick on January 14, 2020, 20:28:48 pmTofu, green beans, chick pea, onion and chili plus Lloyd Grossman Bhuna curry sauce. Served with basmati rice.
Swap the tofu for some meat, and that sounds nice.