Simple pleasures - food and drink - fifth course

Started by Reg, December 04, 2010, 18:20:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

Quote from: DavidL on November 24, 2019, 22:56:01 pmGreat dinners two days running. Last night we had teryaki sea bass fillets with spring onions and peppers on a bed of noodles. Tonight we enjoyed one of my wife's exceptional roast dinners. Loin of pork, stuffing, yorkshires and loads of veg. And tomorrow I've got bubble and squeak with cold pork and baked beans to look forward to!
#lovemygrub
Nice one mate, and coincidentally we've got a roast pork dinner on the menu for tonight, and I've got a couple of sea bass fillets for tomorrow.

Nick

Gressingham duck breasts on parpadelle pasta with Lloyd Grossman Chili and tomato sauce enhanced with more Chili, garlic and a load of spinach. Not bad for a Wednesday.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

zoony

We've just got back from Bewdley where we sat down in the restaurant area of The Merchants fish and chip shot. Had a cracking haddock, chips and mushy peas with a few battered mushrooms. My treat for the week 🙂.

Matt2112

Gammon, slowly roasted.

No, that's not a reference to left-wing echo chambers on social media, I did genuinely have this for  dinner, and jolly nice it was too. :)
The keys to happiness

zoony

A couple of sea bream fillets with sweet potato fries.