Who got what?

Started by Andy42g, November 23, 2010, 10:11:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

captainkurtz

:D

That was me, probably.

I bought 2 tickets for the Newcastle gig for mates - one of the ticketmaster presales - they arrived about a week later.

I think ticketline will take a little longer though.
Anger is a gift.

Nïckslïkk2112

My Dublin ticket turned up today :)

But where's my Sheffield Ticket? I'm getting worried now, the Dublin tickets were on sale after the Shefield ones, and I;ve already got my Dublin ticket, so, omigosh, where's my Sheffield ticket? It's like only five months to go, and I'm worried, so worried that my ticket won't arrive and I won't be able to go, what can I do, who can I ring, is there a number , I need to know, where's my ticket, I neeed it, where's that confounded ticket ...hyperventilates...
Legend in my own Mind

dannyc

December 15, 2010, 14:36:53 pm #242 Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 17:00:03 pm by dannyc
Waiting on 02 and Manchester.. O2 didn't even have a print your own option.. I thought i read a post saying they were out, it was probably the one Slims referring to so that explains that

zoony

The tickets i ordered for the LG arena will not be posted until a week before the show.

Nance

We were away when all the tour and ticket hooha kicked off :(
However via Ebay ( and I know some of you will stop reading at this point) we have got tickets for front block Geddy's  side Manchester and front block Geddy again Birmingham at not much more than face value. about £5 mark up on each.
So I am a happy bunny.

Now just want some for Roger Waters (roll eyes)
Jane

My temperature's rising, I radiate more heat than light - but that's the menopause for you!

Spud

From theTicketline e-mail confirmation:

You will receive your tickets at least 1 week before the event or 5 days after you have made your booking if it is booked within 12 days of the event. In exceptional circumstances where this is not possible we will contact you to advise you and make alternative arrangements where necessary.

sanzo

Tickkets for dublin got, the whole thing will be the hilight of my life,any rush event is and I was there in o7, also awating tickets for manc,new and glagg    got that new Rush dvd today,fired me up with inspiration ,again

Tom Garrett

Wife got me ticket for Roger Waters in Dublin on the 24th, so as i kinda expected, will have to change Rush plans for the UK. Hmm, first 3, last 2, a few in the moddle and fly home for Waters. or maybe Rotterdam aded as well. Decisions. 8)
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Tom Garrett

Quote from: faith hope love on December 26, 2010, 23:54:04 pm
Dublin to Glasgow to Sheffield then back to Dublin for two Roger Waters show's then off to Rotterdam for my last Rush show :P
Mayne Manchester and Newcastle as well, depends on flights.
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Tom Garrett

Quote from: faith hope love on December 27, 2010, 00:40:34 am
Was planning to go to Iron Maiden in Helsinki next July but there's only bloody flight from Dublin three day's before the show so I'm going to Oslo instead.
Rotterdam is tempting though, caught both shows thetre last time. Flights from Manchester to Rotterdam, back, then Dublin.

Richard_2112

Well, thanks to Christmas and some rather generous relatives and girlfriend I'm now going to 4 gigs!

Look out Dublin, Sheffield, Manchester and Newcastle!
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Simon_LDT

Quote from: BaldiePete on November 23, 2010, 11:11:46 am
For the R30 tour we had a spreadsheet showing the locations of all the TNMS'ers at the gigs, Has anyone still got a copy of it ? It would be good to re-use that if possible.

Bumpity bump.

Anyone got this? Would be cool to do. I wouldn't mind plotting the seats, just need the charts. I remember seeing it on the previous tour and it looked pretty damn cool. Plus I want to show off my newly acquired MEN tickets!

majorkurtz

You so could have saved me a lot of hassle if you just bought them from me when I offered them on TNMS!

(I posted them to you this morning btw)

Raza
I want your RUSH ticket stubs because I am a sad collector

Simon_LDT

Quote from: majorkurtz on April 18, 2011, 14:46:07 pm
You so could have saved me a lot of hassle if you just bought them from me when I offered them on TNMS!

(I posted them to you this morning btw)

Raza

Whoa! Completely didn't realise you were on TNMS. When did you post a thread? I only got looking for manc ticket/s recently so I probably just missed your post or something.

knightons

Anyone want two O2 tickets near to the sound desk - Block C3, Row B seats 53 & 54 (face value + booking fee = £121)?  Cheers, knightons