At last!

Started by Stewart, February 06, 2010, 19:36:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thenop

Wow! looking fantastic!
Arrogance Is Bliss

Chris Quartly

Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Lucy

I like it too  ;D although I prefered the yellow font from before-  slightly easier to read than white.
Still - much bettter then the white and blue scheme  :D
Cut to the chase

Arjan

Bez

liking the overall look Stew, but I'm finding the text a bit difficult to read, against the bright colours of the template, could do with being brighter or maybe bold ?
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Stewart

Quote from: Bez on February 07, 2010, 13:18:48 pm
liking the overall look Stew, but I'm finding the text a bit difficult to read, against the bright colours of the template, could do with being brighter or maybe bold ?

I've just loaded the site into FF on the Mac (Becs) and it looks pish, colours are all wrong. So I'm going to spend a bit o time this evening looking at that, I suspect this is what you are seeing. I usually view it in Windows using Chrome.

Muppet

Looks much better, hated that white look
One likes to believe
In the freedom of music

andyhaines

Good work, Stew. :-)

Whatever colours you have in your mind
I'll show them to you and you'll see them shine

Slim

Well smart. Looks very readable on FF.

Stewart

Actually, I'm beginning to agree with Bez... As such am going to take a look at the font colours tomorrow.

Lucy

Quote from: Stewart on February 07, 2010, 22:37:59 pm
Actually, I'm beginning to agree with Bez... As such am going to take a look at the font colours tomorrow.

agree with me, you mean
Quote from: Lucy on February 07, 2010, 11:57:34 am
I like it too  ;D although I prefered the yellow font from before-  slightly easier to read than white.
Still - much bettter then the white and blue scheme  :D
Cut to the chase

Stewart

Quote from: Lucy on February 08, 2010, 06:57:03 am
agree with me, you mean

Quote from: Bez
but I'm finding the text a bit difficult to read, against the bright colours of the template, could do with being brighter or maybe bold ?

Nahhhh Bez ;-) As for Yellow?!! what Yellow?! I can't remember that far back :D

Jonners

Looks very good to these eyes, shame the output from the band isnt of a similar quality!
The new songs are an abomination

Stewart

Quote from: Jonners on February 08, 2010, 16:57:46 pm
Looks very good to these eyes, shame the output from the band isnt of a similar quality!

Now that I can't help with I'm afraid :-D

Chris Quartly

One small change, could we make hyperlinks a bit brighter, they don't really stand out at the moment.
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade