Simple Pleasure Of The Day - 65

Started by Dixkot, August 06, 2011, 11:54:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew_Haldane

Quote from: Jonners on November 01, 2011, 13:32:50 pm
Anything with Nuts in it for me, potentially a tooth breaker, always a surprise hidden away, and potentially fatal to the wrong person

Ok but were called Southern Softies for a reason though Captain Beardy might well qualify as the exception that proves the rule

Fishy

Quote from: Jonners on November 01, 2011, 13:32:50 pm
Anything with Nuts in it for me, potentially a tooth breaker, always a surprise hidden away, and potentially fatal to the wrong person

ah great can i send all the snickers shit to you then from the Heroes or is it Celebration?  chocs.. nobody touches them in our place...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Straight Shooter

Quote from: thefishy on November 01, 2011, 13:48:55 pm
ah great can i send all the snickers shit to you then from the Heroes or is it Celebration?  chocs.. nobody touches them in our place...

No doubt Jonners prefers to call it Marathon................... ::)  ;)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Norwegian

Quote from: zoony on October 31, 2011, 22:15:51 pm
You old pervy.....Where's that hoover  ::) ;).
;D

Technically she could have been my daughter - but she could also have been my girlfriend - especially if I was a rich man ::) :-X
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Matt2112

Shaymen's cup tie live on ITV1...  :D 8)

QuoteThe Football Association has announced the three FA Cup with Budweiser First Round live ties that will feature on ITV and ESPN this month.

The televised ties will kick off at 12.30pm on Saturday 12 November when Justin Edinburgh's Newport County host League Two Shrewsbury Town at the Newport Stadium, live on ESPN.

League One high flyers, Charlton Athletic, will see their visit to FC Halifax Town's The Shay on ITV1 the following day, also at 12.30pm.

ESPN will complete the live TV double header on Sunday 13 November with Sheffield Wednesday heading to Morecambe at 3.15pm.

All six clubs will receive The FA live broadcast fee of £67,500 while the winners net £18,500 from The FA Cup prize fund.

Saturday 12 November:  12.30pm - Newport County v Shrewsbury Town - ESPN
Sunday 13 November:  12.30pm - FC Halifax Town v Charlton Athletic - ITV1
Sunday 13 November: 3.15pm - Morecambe v Sheffield Wednesday - ESPN

The keys to happiness

sjsbrfc

Quote from: Matt2112 on November 01, 2011, 00:12:36 am
Organising: 1) a trip over th'Pennines on Saturday for a beer and the Blackburn vs Chelsea game with Mr Sweetman and 2) a short break in Albufeira next week. 8)

Looking forward to it Matt. Well number 1 not 2 :)

From first to last. The peak is never passed. Something always fires the light that gets in your eyes

Fishy

Hanging about at fish junior's parents' night and i see a guy wandering about with his wife wearing a red starman Rush T shirt...

Norwegian

To: Andre Kjernsli

Your order for Rush: Time Machine 2011 - Live In Cleveland has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Fishy

Quote from: Norwegian on November 02, 2011, 10:40:11 am
To: Andre Kjernsli

Your order for Rush: Time Machine 2011 - Live In Cleveland has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

shouldn't this be in the annoyances thread mate ?  grins..smiles...

Norwegian

Quote from: thefishy on November 02, 2011, 10:41:41 am
shouldn't this be in the annoyances thread mate ?  grins..smiles...
not at all mate...smiles...

Jonners

Brilliant, hopefully Amazon posting mine soon.

Simple pelasure of the day so far? 20% off at Early Learning Centre, every little bit helps
The new songs are an abomination

Andy42g

Picking up a load of free stuff from Cotswold store who have kindly donated it for our mountaineering club annual dinner raffle.
Why isn't there a sarcasm font?