Upset Of The Day - 2

Started by Dixkot, October 11, 2009, 22:01:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

5 years ago today since dad passed away. RIP dad.

Andrew_Haldane

Richard_2112

Waiting for the bus home just now and three skin heads beat the crap out of two of the guys standing next to me and tried setting my hair on fire! feck me that was scary! Luckily my bus turned up at the right minute.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

NeilP

Christ mate, are you going to report it?

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Richard_2112 on February 11, 2012, 00:33:28 am
Waiting for the bus home just now and three skin heads beat the crap out of two of the guys standing next to me and tried setting my hair on fire! feck me that was scary! Luckily my bus turned up at the right minute.

Did nobody try hitting one of them?

Back in the day I found if you hit a skinhead back it shocked them and they pissed off.
Legend in my own Mind

Andrew_Haldane

to be fair Dad there were three of them!

Richard_2112

I reported it in after I'd calmed down. Don't know what will become of it because the kids who really did get hurt didn't want to do anything, not even call an ambulance.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

zoony

Quote from: Richard_2112 on February 11, 2012, 00:33:28 am

Bloody hell mate, where was that then?

Richard_2112

NeilP

Quote from: Richard_2112 on February 12, 2012, 17:57:12 pm
Bradford city centre

that's one place to avoid for a night out it seems.

Andrew_Haldane

Quote from: NeilP on February 12, 2012, 18:44:35 pm

yeah my brother and his family moved there a few years back their kids were in jnr school at the time... they coldn't get out fast enough!

Richard_2112

It's a proper shit hole and, much like your brother's family Bisto, I can't wait to escape from it!

döm

I think you need a nice quiet weekend at home next week.  Although you'll probably end up falling down the stairs.
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Nïckslïkk2112

My Sister-in-law moved to Bradford. Didn't upset me one bit, as it have me an extra argument for not going to see her :)
Legend in my own Mind

Andy42g

Quote from: NeilP on February 12, 2012, 18:44:35 pm

Yeah - and most people do just that.
Why isn't there a sarcasm font?