Happy Birthday Thread - 2

Started by Dixkot, June 12, 2009, 07:10:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pudders

I'm not one to bother with these things normally but I'd like to wish Graham Barnell - aka 'Kiddgloves' a very happy birthday. Keep fighting mate - nearly there!

NeilP

HB Graham - keep the faith fella.

Thinking of you today!

Chris Quartly

Happy birthday, hope it's a memorable one :)
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Gary L. Grape

Tom Garrett

June 22, 2009, 21:58:07 pm #34 Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 00:36:31 am by Tom Garrett
Happy Birthday to Danny and Graham and Paul.8)
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

pdw1

Quote from: Pudders on June 22, 2009, 11:37:20 am
I'm not one to bother with these things normally but I'd like to wish Graham Barnell - aka 'Kiddgloves' a very happy birthday. Keep fighting mate - nearly there!

Good point - happy birthday for yesterday Graham.
Dont let the bastards get you down  ;)
Patrick
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

NeilP

Tom Garrett

Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

zoony

According to her Facebook profile, it's Maria's (Dwtty) birthday today. Hope you have a lovely day mate :-* ;).

Chris Quartly

Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Gary L. Grape

NeilP

HB Maria  8)

Hope it's a cracker! :-*

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Tom Garrett

Summerland

Happy birthday Maria from somebody else who celebrates Canada Day for themselves!  ;D

G
-.-- -.-- --..