Summer hols - where are you going?

Started by Norwegian, June 08, 2009, 19:21:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Norwegian

So, have you got anything booked for the summer hols?

We have rented a nice house in Spain (Alicante-area) for 2 weeks in July. Close to the beach, but we also have a private pool :)

Might also go on a trip to Ireland (Dublin most likely) later in July (3-5 days without children)

Will also go to my mountain-cottage for a week, and I am also booked in for 5 days in Marbella in september 8)

"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Fishy

Protarus (sp?)   Cyprus..same place as last year..can't wait..:)
From the Land of Honest Men.

zoony

Nothing booked yet, but probably a few days somewhere in Devon.

Spud

Just got ack from 4 days at Butlins, Skegness.  90 degress C and wall-to-wall sunshine!  ;)  Kids loved it and i managed to see the England game so it wasn't too bad.  In reality it was about 12 degrees and cloudy, Sunday it absolutely pissed it down.

Ron

Hopefully an extended business trip to Curaçao at the end of this month and a 3+ week trip to Andalusia in September. One week of travelling to Paradores and then two weeks in rented houses in the mountain areas.
Dat geluk verdwijnt voor geld

Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Madison Square Garden, Wembley Arena, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy.

Crewe

NeilP

UK this summer for me and family

Somewhere hot in Oct (school 1/2 term) and probably NYC at Christmas/New Year

Dixkot

Fortnight to a 5* All-Inclusive in Tunisia 8-22 July.

Nïckslïkk2112

Got nothing booked yet, probably end up with a week in Whitby.
Legend in my own Mind

Bez

nothing booked here yet either....although I do have a tentative booking for a golf trip later in the year... ;D
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Norwegian

Quote from: Bez on June 09, 2009, 09:19:35 am
nothing booked here yet either....although I do have a tentative booking for a golf trip later in the year... ;D
you should go to Marbella 16-21 Sept, we could meet up ;)

Could even treat you with a free dip in our pool ;D  :P

http://www.rent-luxury-villa-in-marbella.com/

Bez

Quote from: Norwegian on June 09, 2009, 09:36:57 am
you should go to Marbella 16-21 Sept, we could meet up ;)

Could even treat you with a free dip in our pool ;D  :P

http://www.rent-luxury-villa-in-marbella.com/

too expensive !
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Norwegian

Andy42g

We did skiing this year which cost a packet and a week's leave, and are therefore doing a variety of long weekends in the summer. I'm off to ireland next week cycling. We have the Hyde park London weekender and the Cornbury festival; 2 weeks off in August with the kids: camping booked as is friends in Bracknell for the likes of Legoland and then into London for a few days. Aug Bank Holiday long weekend in Scotland and various other outdoorsy weekends. Still a couple of days leave left and these may well go on doing a couple of the Tragically Hip Euro dates in November. Oh, and we'll likely be moving house.
Why isn't there a sarcasm font?

Pudders

2 weeks in August at my sisters place in Lanzarote, me, Lou and Luke as Sam is staying home to wreck look after the house. Then possibly a weekend with Lou and one of the teachers here doing some battlefields research around Ypres later the same month. Also hoping to get to Malta in October as well

Craig Smith

Two weeks in Clearwater, Florida in July.
His visions lifelike and full of imagination,
it's strange to think they came from such a tiny head.