• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

Chris' coruscate circumlocution

Started by Chris Quartly, October 04, 2002, 22:21:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Quartly

Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

rascal houdi

Cool, looking forward to the London show next week.
There's only two Phil Spectors in this world...and I'm one of them! (Guy Stevens)

Chris Quartly

Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Chris Quartly

Chris Quartly

Chris Quartly

Chris Quartly

Chris Quartly

Chris Quartly

Chris Quartly

Chris Quartly

Chris Quartly

Bez

I have 3 of those and I've heard of a few more through your mixes....

Disagree with most of what you said about Moon Shaped Pool, especially the comment about its flow and Kid A....your copy of Kid A must have a different order to mine  :P ;)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Chris Quartly