New Look - NEW MEMBERS

Started by Dixkot, October 04, 2008, 17:02:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixkot

Are you new?

Tell us about yourself.

34Poolboy

No I`m not new but will I get towed if I park here?  ;)

Silversky

I was new, then I wasn't allowed on because my name was Ian even though it's Chris. This is a strange, strange place.

Dixkot

Quote from: Silversky on October 04, 2008, 18:56:48 pm
I was new, then I wasn't allowed on because my name was Ian even though it's Chris.

Hope that's all sorted now. ;D

This is a strange, strange place.

that was never in doubt.

Vapor Trailer

I was new, then I wasn't allowed on because my name was Ian even though it's Chris. This is a strange, strange place.

Glad to see you back Ian Jonners Stewart Neph Chris mate. :)
I wish I could live it all again.

Lynda

I'm an oldie who just popped by to say hello ;)
Spirits fly on dangerous missions

dwtty

Quote from: Lynda on October 08, 2008, 01:45:38 am
I'm an oldie who just popped by to say hello ;)

Nice to see an oldie such as yourself back on too Lynda.  :D
Never trust a man with a weak chin.

Fishy

LOL
From the Land of Honest Men.

Hogs

Hi everybody!

I`m not new, I`m old. Well actually I have returned under a different name as I lost my log in details and changed internet provider, e-mail etc,etc.

Used to be known as Bouncing Bunny but am now Hogs.

Good to be back and I look forward to getting back in the swing of visiting the site more often.
Formerly known as Bouncing Bunny

Tom Garrett

Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Hogs

Cheers Tom.

We met at the Wembley gig and M.E.N in `94. I was with with Neil P and also did a ticket swap at the Wembley gig with a guy from the board whose name I can`t remember for the life of me. However, I did bump into him again just a couple of years ago when working in Rugby. All I remember was that he was from the London area and worked for royal mail. Any ideas?

NeilP

Welcome back Nigel, happy new year too mate!

Hogs

Hi Neil.
Good to be back after all this time.

How are you doing? Still in H&S?

I thought it was about time I caught up on all of the gossip and what was going on with the band. Any sign of a new album yet?

Hogs

Quote from: Hogs on January 07, 2009, 22:40:13 pm
Cheers Tom.

We met at the Wembley gig and M.E.N in `94. I was with with Neil P and also did a ticket swap at the Wembley gig with a guy from the board whose name I can`t remember for the life of me. However, I did bump into him again just a couple of years ago when working in Rugby. All I remember was that he was from the London area and worked for royal mail. Any ideas?

Just remembered - Dave Lack!!

Is he still on board?

Krankl

Hi,

After several weeks of lurking I've decided to sign up. I've been into Rush since seeing them at my first ever gig - Manchester Apollo, A Farewell To Kings tour. That should give you a clue to my age! I live in the Wigan area, and work in and around Manchester as an IT systems developer - sometimes it is as boring as it sounds, other times not so bad.

Cheers

Krankl