RWC 2019

Started by zoony, September 16, 2019, 15:30:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pxr5

Something went badly wrong with England, they were a totally different team. You could just tell from the first play something was amiss. SA deserved to win, of course, but I don't get how a team can go from playing so well to that mess.

zoony

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on November 02, 2019, 12:46:58 pmChokers.
Can't argue with that mate. Lost 3 out of 4 world cup finals now, and quite a few deciding matches for the 6 nations in recent times.

Bez

Outplayed in every department....well done SA, but a real opportunity missed
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Quote from: Bez on November 02, 2019, 20:14:36 pmOutplayed in every department....well done SA, but a real opportunity missed
It was as good as over when Cole had to come on for 77 minutes mate. So disappointing when everyone was a 9 or 10 last week, and only Itoje got above a 6 today.

DavidL

Just seen coverage of the medal ceremony where England players refused to have their medals placed around their necks. Disgraceful behaviour - should be fined by thr RFU. Idiots
#heroestozeroes

zoony

Quote from: DavidL on November 03, 2019, 09:18:59 amJust seen coverage of the medal ceremony where England players refused to have their medals placed around their necks. Disgraceful behaviour - should be fined by thr RFU. Idiots
#heroestozeroes
I can understand them not wanting them actually. Perhaps they should have wore them for show, and then throw them away out of the public eye. I certainly don't agree that they should be fined for it though.

rufus the dawg

Buggar

SA should have been penalised for been offside all the time.
Bond, Rufus, Dash and Blaize.