Tool

Started by Graham_Thomas, March 23, 2006, 23:43:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassassin

I can't find it apart from corrupt downloads.

Click the banner & be Facebook mates with Maya29. Ambitious But Rubbish? You decide.

http://www.maya29.co.uk

Graham_Thomas

Youtube to the rescue...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMF-228pBIo

Not sure this is a proper promo vid - it looks susupiciously like the interval movie from the last tour. Still, the audio quality's not bad.

I "accidentally" "found" the mp3 on one of those naughty Bittorrent sites. ;)

Thanks Jon  ;)

Hill_Bicks

QuoteLead track Vicarious from the new album has had a promo release & is "available".

I can't recommend checking it out highly enough.

I'll now go and:

1) Listen to it again
2) Change my pants (again)
3) Cry 'cos I'll never be that good.

8-)

Jon.

Thats one bloody good song :D might have to dig out the old terry towlings for the album ;D

Graham_Thomas

Thats one bloody good song :D might have to dig out the old terry towlings for the album ;D

That single is the best track I've heard from Tool, so far........................... ;D ;D ;D

Gillian

QuoteLead track Vicarious from the new album has had a promo release & is "available".

Thanks for the heads up. Incredible tune. On heavy rotation in my house already and its fair whetted my appetitite for the new album next month and tour this summer. :D

Graham_Thomas

Thanks for the heads up. Incredible tune. On heavy rotation in my house already and its fair whetted my appetitite for the new album next month and tour this summer. :D

Me too Gillian, unmistakable Tool sound.   ;D

kiddgloves

Just heard snippets of four tracks from the new album - sounds great. Very heavy, very progressive and extremely dark - classic Tool.

Gary L. Grape

QuoteYoutube to the rescue...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMF-228pBIo

There's nothing to see there... :'( I only just saw this link and thought YES! Finally! And then...:

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

:'( :'(

Bassassin

There's nothing to see there... :'( I only just saw this link and thought YES! Finally! And then...:

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

:'( :'(

I don't think it was an "official" video - but the album's out on Monday anyway! 8-) Althought it's actually been "out" for a while, but I have resisted the temptation.

The artwork for the CD's pretty lavish, too.

Click the banner & be Facebook mates with Maya29. Ambitious But Rubbish? You decide.

http://www.maya29.co.uk

Ron

Album is out here already in Holland.
Sounds nice at first listen. ;)
Dat geluk verdwijnt voor geld

Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Madison Square Garden, Wembley Arena, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy.

Crewe

Jonners

NICE!!!!???

is it too late to cancel my order?
The new songs are an abomination

Ron

QuoteNICE!!!!???

is it too late to cancel my order?

That was after about 30 seconds of the opening track. It gets better. ;D
Dat geluk verdwijnt voor geld

Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Madison Square Garden, Wembley Arena, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy.

Crewe

Gary L. Grape

I don't think it was an "official" video - but the album's out on Monday anyway! 8-) Althought it's actually been "out" for a while, but I have resisted the temptation.

I've (of course) seen the artwork...I liked it, but as you say - it is pretty lavish...

I'm not such a big Toolfan that I would download anything before it's released (unless it fell in my lap ::)) but I'm definitely going to buy it as soon as it's available in my record store over here. :-/ Which I have no idea when it's happening... :-[

Thenop

Probably soon...it was available today for me as well.
Very cool arts, with lenses and all. Typically Tool. Makes it more than worth the purchase.
The music is great as well. No, scratch that (especially for Jonners:) This Album Is Fantastic!
Arrogance Is Bliss

Graham_Thomas

Has anyone worked out the artwork yet?

;)