Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Sheehan

"Yes, actually my Dad's name was Billy Sheehan"

Micke.K

What a shame... :-/

Can't say I've been missing her... :P

Steve_Harrison

Tom Garrett

February 11, 2005, 03:28:02 am #3 Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 03:29:02 am by tom_garrett
oh dear,the seriously fecked up one  told us a few weeks ago that she was giving up the music business.she seriously needs a nice padded room.
she was a priest of some type last time, perhaps this time she'll decide to be a hindu. ::) ;D
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Ian Hills

Hammersmith Odeon May 1979
Stafford Bingley Hall Sept. 1979
Hammersmith Odeon June 1980
Wembley Arena November 1981
Wembley Arena May 1983
Birmingham NEC April 1988
Wembley  April 1988
Wembley  April 1992
Wembley  September 2004
Wembley October 2007-cancelled!
O2 Arena May 2001

cygnusxdave

February 11, 2005, 04:35:40 am #5 Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 04:36:26 am by cygnusxdave
I thought it might've been Hazel. She's playing The Robin in Bilston sometime soon, I think.
I talk to planets, Baby!

zoony

QuoteDamn, I thought it was Des O'Connor.
I was thinking the same mate!

Fishy

i thought u meant Sandra Day O'Connor ... The Associate Justice United States Supreme Court
From the Land of Honest Men.

Carrie

Well The Lion & the Cobra was an admirable debut, & I still quite like that song "Mandinka". :P

captainkurtz

QuoteWell The Lion & the Cobra was an admirable debut, & I still quite like that song "Mandinka". :P
And the record after that was superb - 'I do not want what I haven't got'
Anger is a gift.

Paul Sheehan

And the record after that was superb - 'I do not want what I haven't got'

I agree Captain. A great start to the '90s along with Auctung Baby and Italia '90.  :)
"Yes, actually my Dad's name was Billy Sheehan"

AndyPNE

I liked Troy.

Also 'Director, Office of Workers' Compensation Programs, DOL v. Greenwich Collieries (93-744), 512 U.S. 267' was quite impressive, though the live version does go on a bit.

Or am I confusiing Sinead and the american lady mentioned earlier?  :)