ausie floyd

Started by yessongs1, February 10, 2005, 16:52:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yessongs1

hi all anyone going to see ausie floyd this year.i have tickets for croydon ,should be a cool evening .

Bez

I think that the Pudders family are going en masse to Croydon and the letter R as well
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Pudders

QuoteI think that the Pudders family are going en masse to Croydon and the letter R as well

I think Ian Hills is going as well - the fact that my two sprogs are going has rather buggered the 'meet in pub and get well oiled beforehand' plan though :-/ ::)

Pudders

Quotehi all anyone going to see ausie floyd this year.i have tickets for croydon ,should be a cool evening .

Bugger, I'm supposed to be looking at Palace fixtures are'nt I - somehow the euphoria has slipped a bit the last few weeks though :-/

Led Boots

They're great. Their rendition of Dark Side is stunning.

-Led
Metallica - ACC Sec 121, Row 19, Seats 19 or 20

The Letter R

Yes - I am going to the Croydon show along with Ian Hills and Pudders...we hope ;D

Pudders

QuoteYes - I am going to the Croydon show along with Ian Hills and Pudders...we hope ;D

Oh ye of little faith.... ::)

Tom Garrett

Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Ian Hills

I will be there in Croydon
Hammersmith Odeon May 1979
Stafford Bingley Hall Sept. 1979
Hammersmith Odeon June 1980
Wembley Arena November 1981
Wembley Arena May 1983
Birmingham NEC April 1988
Wembley  April 1988
Wembley  April 1992
Wembley  September 2004
Wembley October 2007-cancelled!
O2 Arena May 2001

Norwegian

I am going to Royal Albert Hall on the 15.th April ;D I think you will find a thread about this band in the TNMS News section aswell
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Craig Smith

Going to see them in Glasgow and on the guest list as well(apparently) :)
His visions lifelike and full of imagination,
it's strange to think they came from such a tiny head.

Pudders

Quotegoing to dublin

I was thinking of doing Dublin as well......but then i was'nt :-/ ...and then i was again.....and now I'm not sure ::)

BaldiePete

QuoteGoing to see them in Glasgow and on the guest list as well(apparently) :)

Also going to Glasgow, but I'm not on the guest list  :(