My Mrs has won two tickets to see Madonna at Earls

Started by Jon M, April 20, 2004, 07:57:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Micke.K

lmao, he can definately sing & play live though....
But Madonna has nicer tits ::) ;D

Bez

But Madonna has nicer tits ::) ;D

depends on your point of view I guess....I'll grant that she used to have nicer tits, these days she's gone a bit muscly / manly !
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

captainkurtz

depends on your point of view I guess....I'll grant that she used to have nicer tits, these days she's gone a bit muscly / manly !
She's number 1 on my 'Shag list'

8)
Anger is a gift.

Chris Quartly

8)

higher than Ms Harvey?  ;)
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Bez

October 08, 2004, 14:27:53 pm #34 Last Edit: October 08, 2004, 14:28:41 pm by bezza57

8)

I can only say that you desperately need a shag mate, its starting to affect your "taste nodes".... :-X

Now at the time of "Desperately Seeking Susan" I'd have agreed with you...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

captainkurtz

I can only say that you desperately need a shag mate, its starting to affect your "taste nodes".... :-X

She's so fit - she must be amazing.
Anger is a gift.

Micke.K

Does that mean you think Reg SJ has nicer tits than Madonna....?
 ;) ;D

Ian Hills

Pot and kettle, I think.

Madonna pretends to sing live / reg has been pretending he's had hair for years.
Hammersmith Odeon May 1979
Stafford Bingley Hall Sept. 1979
Hammersmith Odeon June 1980
Wembley Arena November 1981
Wembley Arena May 1983
Birmingham NEC April 1988
Wembley  April 1988
Wembley  April 1992
Wembley  September 2004
Wembley October 2007-cancelled!
O2 Arena May 2001

Jon M

Missed this one cropping up again...Mrs took my sister and they had a fantastic time.

As for Elton's comments, er well he's touring here very soon and I expect the comments don't really hurt in the long term. Maybe next time he bumps into Madge she'll understand. Maybe she could advise him financially and in matters of tact, flower buying etc.

Madonnas comment on the matter was "I don't comment on other artists" or to that effect. Also a spokes person confirmed that M sings live. I think RD has simply used a luvvie contact (M) and got a bit of personal attention and some media coverage out of Madonna's name. I seriously respect RD as a musician and singer but I'm amazed at his comment.

As for lip synch-ing it sounds like Madonnas own voice on my DVD freebie, and on the boots I've heard so far. When I saw Madonna live about eight years ago she definitely sang live. My mrs is gutted by the comments made and as any true fan would: has refused to come with me to see...Elton John at Nottingham in December. Great. :(
She also liked his music but after this he's just "that wanker."

;D fun eh?
Is it Living? or...Just existence....YEAH YOU!

Jon M

October 10, 2004, 05:20:37 am #40 Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 05:21:08 am by Jon_M

As for lip synch-ing it sounds like Madonnas own voice on my DVD freebie, and on the boots I've heard so far. When I saw Madonna live about eight years ago she definitely sang live.

How can I be wrong, she's a feckin' terrible singer! :-/
Is it Living? or...Just existence....YEAH YOU!

stevie

if the mrs likes her then go. madonna played slane castle ireland this summer and i have heard that it was the worst concert ever at that famous venue. :-[slim says that madonna hasnt done anything in the last 10 yrs.-what did she do in the 10 yrs before that even ;=just pop drivel.