Celeb BB

Started by Ace2112, January 03, 2007, 23:00:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Letter R

I honestly don't think C4 or the production company do think it has run it's course. They are currently holding auditions for the next BB and to be honest they enjoy the controversy - remember last year when we had a MP mimming as a cat  :-[ :P, Pete Burns being generally vile to all and having his "Gorilla" coat confiscated by the Police - the only thing that has made them stop this time is the Carphone Warehouse "suspending" their ad campaign - and even that is good PR for the Carphone Warehouse as every paper and TV channel covered that one - like they knew it would. So for C4, Endemol and Carphone Warehouse everyones a winner. Jade will soon be on a TV PR stunt to the slums of Delhi and no doubt will get to meet Shilpa's family they will hug and kiss and she will return a "changed" person and we'll all feel sorry for her.
So I can't really see this being the last BB or CBB - more like a re-birth in fact.

döm

If you were to think CBB was representative of our society you would think it was in a very sorry state.

Just one more example of this

Ex A- team American Dirk was saying that when he entered the house that  he hoped Boris Johnson was going to be there.  He was met with blank stares and so asked the house if any of them followed politics.

It's always very easy to mock the perceived general ignorance of Americans "they couldn't even point to their country on a map - well it seems Britain is going in the same way...
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

döm

QuoteJade will soon be on a TV PR stunt to the slums of Delhi and no doubt will get to meet Shilpa's family they will hug and kiss and she will return a "changed" person and we'll all feel sorry for her.
So I can't really see this being the last BB or CBB - more like a re-birth in fact.

I think you're right it looks as if this whole episode is elevating Jade to super stardom

Chris Quartly

QuoteIt's always very easy to mock the perceived general ignorance of Americans "they couldn't even point to their country on a map - well it seems Britain is going in the same way...

Exactly what I said in another thread recently...
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

döm

captainkurtz

Where's my post gone from yesterday?

There was nothing inflammatory about it?

:-(
Anger is a gift.

Fishy

QuoteWhere's my post gone from yesterday?

maybe it wasn't inflammatory enough  ??/ :-/
From the Land of Honest Men.

Chris Quartly

QuoteWhere's my post gone from yesterday?

Don't know anything but will ask  :-/
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade