Started by Ace2112, July 24, 2006, 01:18:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace2112

OK so prob an age thing here (CQ you may like this one) but:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/teenagemutantninjaturtles/tmnt_large.html

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Neillwith2Ls

Cowabunga!

Donatello was the coolest... I used to have all the original comics in the early 90s, didn't know they'd remade the movie though. The trailer said it came out at the end of March, but not over here though?
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)

dwtty

Neill, it bothers me somewhat to think that a man who i look up to as a sex god is into the turtles.  ::)

the live action film was on yesterday and it was the only time i  got any peace from my 5 year old lad all bloody day. quite funny to see him matching the fight moves.

Chris Quartly

will have a look at that later :P I was a big fan when I was a kid, Neill, Donatello was crap :P Raphael was the best ;D

They're also doing a new Transformers movie, I'm a bit sceptical of this though, will probably feck it up :(
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Neillwith2Ls

QuoteI was a big fan when I was a kid, Neill, Donatello was crap :P Raphael was the best

Ah yes.. shyte.. I meant Raph - he was the one with the red bandana right? He was the moody one always going off in a huff; bit unpredictable? I apologise for my poor-Turtle knowledge Chris ;D

Trailer looks ace though, great animation; much like the original Eastman & Laird comics. I think I misread the release date though; everywhere has it as 30th March 2007 :-/ ::)
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)

Chris Quartly

Ah yes.. shyte.. I meant Raph - he was the one with the red bandana right? He was the moody one always going off in a huff; bit unpredictable? I apologise for my poor-Turtle knowledge Chris ;D

yes that's the one ;D

Leonardo was the worst though, bit of a pansy
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Carrie

I liked the stupid pizza-scarfing surfer dude Michelangelo, not sure why, guess he always seemed to be the underdog of the group. ;D