Darran Brown - Heist

Started by Ace2112, April 06, 2006, 11:59:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace2112

Anyone see this? Personally I think hes excellent (nearly went to see him recently) and last night was no exeption.

I don't believe they actually did it though!

Neillwith2Ls

Do you mean Derren Brown, the magic dude? :-/

I didn't see anything called "Heist", but caught Sunday's show, where he influenced some guy's dreams; most disturbing :D
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)

Ace2112

QuoteDo you mean Derren Brown, the magic dude? :-/

I didn't see anything called "Heist", but caught Sunday's show, where he influenced some guy's dreams; most disturbing :D

Oh yeah, always get that wrong :P, wouldn't call him 'magic guy' though its more psycology/hypnosis (sp?)

It was good, he got some middle management types, did a seminar with them and over a course of a few weeks (various seemingly, to them, unconnected events like being called to take part in science type experiments).

This was all designed to put the idea of stealing and empowering themselves using various triggers, colours/music etc in there head, eventually ending up at a staged scenario where they put a securicor type van+guy in a street with various triggers (cars driving past with music, colours etc). Basicly to see if they would rob the thing, which most did!

Alot of his stuff appears to be bullshit on the surface but the way he can manipulate people is scary and very interesting to whatch.

Fishy

Quotebut caught Sunday's show, where he influenced some guy's dreams; most disturbing :D

yeah i saw that...very strange...
From the Land of Honest Men.