May 19, 2004, 18:45:53 pm Last Edit: May 19, 2004, 18:46:09 pm by Stewart
This is SOO not right, how can this be... Aaaarrrgghhh

Read the bottom of this page...

Nooooooo!!

Sean

Oh Dear.  George Lucas - Tinkerman.   >:(

Jonno

Quote"Return of the Jedi" gets ass raped

Nicely put... Off to the basement with you and don't come up again until you've washed that potty mouth out with soap  lmao lmao lmao
If smoking cures fish how come it kills people?

Kite_Boy

QuoteThis is SOO not right, how can this be... Aaaarrrgghhh

Read the bottom of this page...

Nooooooo!!
When I click on that link I get the message "Die angew

Stewart

It says that the scene at the end of ROTJ with Obi-Wan, Yoda and Anakin, has had the old codger playing anakin replaced with Hayden "I'm a plank of wood" Christiansen

Neillwith2Ls

May 20, 2004, 00:54:10 am #5 Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 15:54:10 pm by Stewart
I've seen the photo of this, it came from 'Aint It Cool News' I think... and most of my Star Wars fanboy pals think it's a bad hoax.

However...

I can see why they'd do it :o

Think about, in 1983, Lucas had no idea that Hayden Christensen would play out Anakin's last few hours, before turning into Darth Vader. So he put some random beardy bloke in. Techically, the ghosty images represent the dead Jedi at the time of death, so it should be Hayden Christensen...

However...

Other thoughts on the matter conclude the Anakin didn't trully die, as his last act was to reject Vader, and kill the Emporer, thus saving Luke's life. So should the image be the scarred baldy bloke at the end of RotJ?

Overall, and if this does turn out to be true, it just proves that Lucas can't just leave it alone, and that he's making it all up as he goes along like we all suspected.. ;) What next - Ewan McGregor instead of Alec Guinness??
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)

Craig Bayfield

It's bad enough the DVDs only contain the Special edition without it being the SPECIAL Special edition.

This is Lucas' way of proclaiming to the world that his masterpiece is SO well loved that he can rape it at every given opportunity with shit sequels and added extras no one wants and people will STILL buy.

Lucas... you are the world's biggest bastard!
I'm old enough not to care too much, about what you think of me.
But I'm young enough to remember the future, and the way things ought to be

Fridge

Gentlemen... If we are going to be profane, at least lets be British about it.....

It's ARSE-Raped not "Ass" ;)
Ach, if Dougie were here, he'd tell you himself....

Biscuit_Boy

I guess from an objective standpoint we really arte going to have to wait till september to see if this is true but all i can say is photoshop anyone?