West West Midlands

Started by snodes, April 16, 2006, 00:43:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

snodes

April 16, 2006, 00:43:59 am Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 00:44:11 am by snodes
Just spent the day with the family on the Severn Valley Railway - Bridgnorth to Bewdley with a spot of lunch and a potter round the town. What a lovely part of the world.
"As soon as you stop believing you will win, you've started to lose"

NeilP

QuoteJust spent the day with the family on the Severn Valley Railway - Bridgnorth to Bewdley with a spot of lunch and a potter round the town. What a lovely part of the world.

aye.. lovely area, but one to avoid during the flood season.

dwtty

QuoteJust spent the day with the family on the Severn Valley Railway - Bridgnorth to Bewdley with a spot of lunch and a potter round the town. What a lovely part of the world.

i did consider moving to that part of the west west midlands or even east east wales a few years ago. it is a  lovely part of the world, but too far from the sea to make it perfect.

i hope do get a chance to do more touring with the kids this summer and may have a potter up that way myself. the kids would love the railway.

zoony

It is nice, is'nt it Snodes. I live at Highley, which is somewhere in the middle of the route of the SVR, and i've been on it a couple of times myself when the boys were smaller. I will have to take Alicia on it when she is a little bit older.