Dods

Can you taste the driver's armpits ?

Dods

July 06, 2007, 14:42:31 pm #931 Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 14:42:57 pm by Dods
Forgive me Speyside for I have sinned:

I have not had a dram in ages

Reg

QuoteCask strength Laphroaig

Wow.  I had some of that around Christmas last year in a pub.  Very, VERY nice, and also very strong.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Reg

Sorry if it has been mentioned before, but did y'all know that ENGLAND now has a whisky distillery?  They casked their first brew in December 2006.

Check it out here.

It only came to my attention because there was an item on it last night on the local news.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

BaldiePete

I finished my Port Ellen 24YO Second Release  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Nïckslïkk2112

QuoteSorry if it has been mentioned before, but did y'all know that ENGLAND now has a whisky distillery?
Legend in my own Mind

Dods

August 03, 2007, 13:46:59 pm #936 Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 13:49:20 pm by Dods
Hoorah, the Scotch can have their independence then ;D

;D

Slim

QuoteCask strength Laphroaig

I bought a quarter-cask Laphroaig a few months ago (actually Christmas, now I think about it). I like the Laphroaig and Islays in general, but this was a shade too intense for me.

Slim

QuoteFinally ended my whisky drought in the pub last week. Glenlivit 18yr old. Been drinking lots of Gin lately

Moi aussi, actually - a lot of Martinis have passed the lips in the last month or three.

BaldiePete

Got a bottle of this 27YO Port Ellen from Anne for my birthday last week  ;D

Dods

Yuk  ;)

Friends brought round a bottle of 18yr old HP last Saturday night  :D

BaldiePete

September 04, 2007, 18:11:14 pm #941 Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 17:46:01 pm by BigFatGuy
QuoteYuk  ;)

Heathen  ;)

Friends brought round a bottle of 18yr old HP last Saturday night  :D

Now THOSE are what I call friends.

2112TomSawyer

Glen Garioch......mmmmmm nice !!!!!

2112TomSawyer

Not that anyone's bothered but had a drop more Glen Garioch tonight and it's still fantastic.

I'm very very  happy !!!!

Spirit of Rich

QuoteNot that anyone's bothered but had a drop more Glen Garioch tonight and it's still fantastic.

I'm very very
You know how that rabbit feels........