Anyone Growing Anything ?

Started by The Letter R, May 17, 2005, 19:01:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Brenchley

July 22, 2005, 20:54:28 pm #30 Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 20:55:44 pm by brendc
I've got:

Tomatoes in grow-bags - doing very well although one plant has died after falling over and snapping in the wind.

Peppers and Chillies in pots - Chillies looking good, but peppers struggling a bit - think I planted them out too early when it was still too cold.

Lettuces, Radishes and Spring Onions in a small patch - plant a few every couple of weeks for continuous supply
We're all here in celebration, this music's gonna make us strong....
www.davebrenchley.co.uk

Ron

Planted tomatoes and a cherry tree last weekend.
Dat geluk verdwijnt voor geld

Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Madison Square Garden, Wembley Arena, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy.

Crewe

The Letter R

QuoteI've got:

Tomatoes in grow-bags - doing very well although one plant has died after falling over and snapping in the wind.

Peppers and Chillies in pots - Chillies looking good, but peppers struggling a bit - think I planted them out too early when it was still too cold.

Lettuces, Radishes and Spring Onions in a small patch - plant a few every couple of weeks for continuous supply

Dave Brenchley

Jesus Dave are you a market gardener or farmer!! :o lol
Good work though I'm impressed.
My Peppers are not looking good - no sign of a bud on them yet let alone a crop!!
Blackberries seem to be ripening though and Tomato's not far off.

My pepper plants have flowers and fruit, however the slugs and snails are doing their best to destroy them - some of the leaves have been completely stripped.....

I put some slug pellets down last week and now there are loads of dead snails lying around everywhere..... which is nice  ;D
We're all here in celebration, this music's gonna make us strong....
www.davebrenchley.co.uk

Danforth

My pepper plants have flowers and fruit, however the slugs and snails are doing their best to destroy them - some of the leaves have been completely stripped.....

I put some slug pellets down last week and now there are loads of dead snails lying around everywhere..... which is nice