Author Topic: anyone tried "green juice / drink"?  (Read 738 times)

samtsciren

anyone tried "green juice / drink"?
« on: May 24, 2004, 20:25:34 PM »
trying to find out if this works?

we in west are all too acid.... and this causes most of our health prbs, our bodies maintain the 7.2 ph balance, and by doing so we should put more alkaline stuff in ourselves.. this "green drink/juice" does it, any experiences? and which products work?

Tom Garrett

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • Sigh
Re: anyone tried "green juice / drink"?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 03:54:57 AM »
trying to find out if this works?

we in west are all too acid.... and this causes most of our health prbs, our bodies maintain the 7.2 ph balance, and by doing so we should put more alkaline stuff in ourselves.. this "green drink/juice" does it, any experiences? and which products work?

i tried it, it was horrible, my wife has stomach cancer and she takes it to reduce the acid, i can't say if it works, as she takes lots of things like orgainic veg and water, but overall, the diet managed to shrink the tumour by 80%in 18 months.
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

samtsciren

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 15:16:32 PM »
i tried it, it was horrible, my wife has stomach cancer and she takes it to reduce the acid, i can't say if it works, as she takes lots of things like orgainic veg and water, but overall, the diet managed to shrink the tumour by 80%in 18 months.

yes thats the sort of thing i have heard, sorry to read about ur wifes tumour.... i wish her the best, and this seems to be helping her... have listened to "tony robbins" tapes for "getting the edge" stuff, and he quoted this process for reducing all health risks, and some "hard to believe" miracles for cancer etc recovery...

and yes the taste is the one thing i guess is a "put off".. i will try some and let u know, i believe that "capsuls" are possible aswell

samtsciren

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 23:29:48 PM »

do u know any "brands" and where to get it?

Tom Garrett

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • Sigh
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 22:03:24 PM »

do u know any "brands" and where to get it?

there's a jar at home, i'll post it when i get home.
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Tom Garrett

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • Sigh
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2004, 03:34:46 AM »
iot's called jadegreen, tastes like shit though. :P