Bizarre Event of the Day  - V

Started by Bez, April 15, 2008, 15:13:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred Barchetta

Quote from: Analog Rockin' Hard on June 04, 2011, 22:22:19 pm
Sorry mate. I forgot to get off the train at Walkden........  ;)

;D

Thought it might have been you, then realised that he didn't have a camera in his hand........ ::)
Seems like only yesterday
We would sit and talk of dreams all night

Norwegian

"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Tom Garrett

Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

pdw1

Does a reservoir need emptying if someone urinates in it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13874089

Some eight million gallons of treated drinking water have been flushed down the drain in the US state of Oregon after a man urinated into a reservoir. Did such a vast amount of water have to be dumped?

"Nobody wants to drink pee, and I don't want to deal with the 100 people who would be unhappy that I'm serving them pee in their water."

Those are the words of David Shaff, a water bureau official in Oregon's biggest city Portland, after flushing away 32 million litres of water.

What about the birds crapping in it?  ???
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: pdw1 on June 22, 2011, 21:18:51 pm
Does a reservoir need emptying if someone urinates in it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13874089

What about the birds crapping in it?  ???

And hasn't London tap water already passed through eight people by the time it reaches them?
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

JonL

Seeing about 50 hairy bikers riding through Whitley Bay this morning...wearing pink tutus, feather boas, Elton John glasses, bikinis, etc. Wish I had my camera.
The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

Norwegian

if your children want to party - let them party :o

"Adam Gibbs attended the party. "They said he killed his parents with a hammer because they wouldn't let him throw a party," he said.

Port St. Lucie Police Capt. Don Kryak added, "He had a party after the homicides took place. It was a merciless killing and brutal, and then the Facebook invitation to have a party, to have your friends and 40 to 60 people come over I think speaks for itself."

Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21004870287717/

Andrew_Haldane

You gotta fight.........for your right..........to paaaaaaaaaaaaarty

too soon? I'll get my coat

Norwegian

Quote from: Bisto on July 19, 2011, 15:07:20 pm
You gotta fight.........for your right..........to paaaaaaaaaaaaarty

too soon? I'll get my coat
;D

Tom Garrett

Galway city pensioners death ruled as a case of "death by spontaneous combustion"
http://www.galwaynews.ie/21713-galwa...ous-combustion
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

NeilP

How he got away with this for so long is difficult to believe.

Pension fraud

Norwegian

Norwegian

dwtty

No.1 child is cleaning out her car. Good grief, the shocker of the year. Apparently her boyfriend shamed her into doing it. It is bad beyond belief mind. Two carrier bags of rubbish have come out of it so far. Opps no maybe not, the hoover was on for all of 60 seconds.

I only have Ben's cricket stuff to get and it's all done present wise. That is bizarre. They are even all wrapped. My cake is done, I've got my meat. Sent my cards. Got the trimmings down. Been down the woods and have branches soaking in my bath ready for the door wreath.
I'm worried.
Never trust a man with a weak chin.

Andy42g

Quote from: dwtty on December 01, 2011, 12:59:59 pm
I only have Ben's cricket stuff to get and it's all done present wise. That is bizarre. They are even all wrapped. My cake is done, I've got my meat. Sent my cards. Got the trimmings down. Been down the woods and have branches soaking in my bath ready for the door wreath.

Sorry - what's all this stuff for exactly? Some kind of event?  8)
i think Christmas should be cancelled this year what with the downturn in the economy and all.  :)
Why isn't there a sarcasm font?