Bizarre Event of the Day  - V

Started by Bez, April 15, 2008, 15:13:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bez

Nothing bizarre today in Bez-land, just keeping things tidy...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Fishy

just got this in my hotmail a/c

Brilliant !!!!

YOU WON AWARD REF NO:22-43-60-59-40You have won 1,000,000.00.U.S.Dollars in De Euro millions EmailSweepstake Program Corporation, held on the 11th of April. 2008.inBrussels Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this award and toadvise youto contact the processing office immediately. for the claim

Going off to write my resignation letter now...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Steve_Harrison

Feckin `ell you lucky bastid ,dont forget who yer friends are now.Or will you be too rich to come here anymore?

Fishy

QuoteFeckin `ell you lucky bastid ,dont forget who yer friends are now.Or will you be too rich to come here anymore?

yeah i won't have time for this place any more...too busy lear jetting from one luxury home to the  next..

Steve_Harrison

You`ll be able to organise the next stalker tour now

Jonners

I imagine that mail is about as dodgy as the stalker tours organisation mate!
The new songs are an abomination

Fishy

nah feck that.. and no begging letters/PMs please...

sjsbrfc

just got this in my hotmail a/c

Brilliant!!!!

YOU WON AWARD REF NO:22-43-60-59-40You have won 1,000,000.00.U.S.Dollars in De Euro millions EmailSweepstake Program Corporation, held on the 11th of April. 2008.inBrussels Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this award and toadvise youto contact the processing office immediately. for the claim

Going off to write my resignation letter now...

You can't have. I won that yesteday :-/

From first to last. The peak is never passed. Something always fires the light that gets in your eyes

Norwegian

"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Tom Garrett

Aparently my e-bay account has been suspended and i have to fill out a lot of information to open it again,  ;D I never had one in the first place, ;D
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Prince By-Tor

QuoteAparently my e-bay account has been suspended and i have to fill out a lot of information to open it again,
And then there were two...

Tom Garrett

It wasn't a dodgy email was it? Be careful Tom... :-/

As dodgy as my Arse after a Curry. :-X
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Matt2112

I learnt today that there's a sign in the ladies toilet at work that says:

Please do not wipe your bogeys on the wall.  :-?  :o

Apparently.  ::)
The keys to happiness

sjsbrfc

QuoteI learnt today that there's a sign in the ladies toilet at work that says:

Please do not wipe your bogeys on the wall.

From first to last. The peak is never passed. Something always fires the light that gets in your eyes

Tom Garrett

QuoteI learnt today that there's a sign in the ladies toilet at work that says:

Please do not wipe your bogeys on the wall.