• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.
June 24, 2019, 22:40:58 pm

Alcohol Units

Started by Bez, February 22, 2008, 15:20:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pudders

Get the webcam out, mate - me and the missus will have our rubber gear on.

:-* ;D ;)

Bez

March 02, 2008, 23:00:39 pm #31 Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 07:36:47 am by bezza57

I've got boxes of that for recent op and from my section. Bloody awful stuff, makes me really wonky! ;D

I'm allowed to take extra because I'm a big fecker....allthough I try and keep below my prescribed dose...I do worry about the long term effect.

My final units total for February was 169.8, more than double the January total !
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

NeilP

I've started counting this month - just the 2 units today.... should balance the bucketful from yesterday :-/

Pudders

It's amazing how it all adds up! I would say I have had a fairly restrained weekend - 3 pints of bitter and a couple of glasses of wine on Saturday - 2 pints and 1 glass of wine yesterday.....yet that all adds up to almost 18 units.

Certainly makes you think!

Neillwith2Ls

OK, I'm going to give this a go too. Haven't had a chance to calculate what units I've done yet, but I'll scribble down what I've had so far when I get to work. Then I'll have a look at the units.

Bad week to start as I'm out every night until next Sunday...
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)

jarvo

Thank god for the Alopurinol!
I didnt know i had gout until i had an attack one night.

The pain was as if someone was drilling into my skull........ Not good.

In darent count my units per month i know it wouldnt be good reading!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixkot

Jonners

Mrs M enquired lat night as to wear the 2 cases of Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon had gone that she bought on Feb 20th.

Im starting to think I may have a problem, as I dont recall anyone coming round for dinner recently, and mrs M does not drink!

How many units in a bottle of red, abv 14%?
The new songs are an abomination

Bez

QuoteMrs M enquired lat night as to wear the 2 cases of Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon had gone that she bought on Feb 20th.

Im starting to think I may have a problem, as I dont recall anyone coming round for dinner recently, and mrs M does not drink!

How many units in a bottle of red, abv 14%?

10.5 !
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

NeilP

That'll be 10.5 units per 750ml bottle

Jonners

March 03, 2008, 17:27:31 pm #40 Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 17:28:10 pm by herchosenone
Right, so since Feb 20th I have had a minimum of 126 units of alchohol, not taking into account going out, beers after golf, a large box of chocolate liquers,  and the imfamous "wetting the babies" head day last weekend

Who said fatherhood changes you!

NeilP

QuoteRight, so since Feb 20th I have had a minimum of 126 units of alchohol, not taking into account going out, beers after golf, a large box of chocolate liquers,  and the imfamous "wetting the babies" head day last weekend

Who said fatherhood changes you!

Good lad!

Jonners

I had assumed that my nose resembling a raddish was simply winter weathering.

Now Im starting to wonder.....

NeilP

QuoteI had assumed that my nose resembling a raddish was simply winter weathering.

Now Im starting to wonder.....

how bad is it?

Dixkot