A disturbingly girly thread...

Started by Ace2112, November 25, 2005, 05:37:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyth

Breesey,

You look like that dude from Europe, the band that is.

Gman

:)

Don't you think that there's more of a Rick Savage thing going on there?

Sazzle

'Cynthia Sylvia Stout' shampoo from Lush is the dogs... I like 'Big' and 'American Cream' - most sniffable

dwtty

undoubtedly the best beer shampoo is Linco Beer shampoo,  you can only buy it from chemists or Superdrugs. it is fantastic stuff, half the price of Lushs' beer shampoo and increadubly rich and creamy. converted everyone in the office to it.

greasy hair, especially long greasy hair is a big turn off. my first hubby was a typical hairy biker. after we split up he used to come and visit our daughter and i used to make him wash his hair!!

Stoofah

Stoof you forgot to mention that its made with BEER. Remember these are blokes you are talking to lol, BEER will be a huge selling point.

I like long hair or short hair on blokes but for gods sake look after it, nothing worse than ratty looking hair with tons of split ends. If you are neglecting your hair girls may think you are neglecting other parts of your hygiene routine *searches in vain for vomit smiley*

Trust me on this one, Im a chick and Stoofah can vouch for that fact.

;D  Nice to see you back hun  :-*

Yep, Love 'Cynthia Sylvia Stout' beer shampoo - no nasty additives, all natural ingredients - and lasts ages... less chemicals, more natural stuff!! Rather shell out the extra for something that's good quality  :)

Ace2112

Update ;D ;)

Hacked off with it now, going for a buzz later ;D, not helped by the fact that my hair is evil and whatever I do it looks like a bleedin mullet :P :-X

I forgot how pissing annoying hair is >:( 8-) ::)

Gary L. Grape

QuoteI forgot how pissing annoying hair is

That's why I started shaving my head, not because I look like a mad scientist if I don't...hey, hang on...that's exactly why I started shaving my head... ;D Because I look like a mad scientist if I don't. AND because it's bloody annoying to have hair on my head.

Ace2112

YAY!!!

OMG I feel sooo much better, 2 on top 1 back and sides ;D

Tom Garrett

i was going to hack mine off. pain in the arse washing it every night after the workshop.
don't think i can go through with it though, had long hair for about 20 years, cut it to just above shoulder length when i got married, :-/
maybe i'll wait until i start to go bald :-/
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Neph

maybe i'll wait until i start to go bald :-/

Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be. ::)

Tom Garrett

Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be. ::)

i'll just shave it completely if it happens ::)
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

dwtty

i too am contemplating going short - watch it - my hair is halfway down my back and it is getting on my nerves.

Tom Garrett

March 19, 2006, 22:32:25 pm #56 Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 22:33:06 pm by tom_garrett
Quotei too am contemplating going short - watch it - my hair is halfway down my back and it is getting on my nerves.

longer suits you. ;)
p.s. something in the post for you this week, might even throw in some Cedar Wood saw dust 8-)

dwtty

yes i know longer does suit me better, Miller called me an umpa lumpa when my hair was short before.  :-X

i was wondering when you 'd get round to it, you are almost as bad as me Tom!!! thanks for the wood...and the  cedar shavings..boom boom.

Tom Garrett

Quoteyes i know longer does suit me better, Miller called me an umpa lumpa when my hair was short before.

dwtty

Welcome, :) 8-)
kid brother had articles borrowed, only just got them back. besides that, i am terrible for putting things on the lond finger, :-[ i'm working with Cedar this week, that's what reminded me, ;) ;D

oh dear my ears were burning a bit................. ::)