Deary me.

Started by Neph, March 19, 2006, 21:57:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Neph

March 19, 2006, 21:57:22 pm Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 21:58:30 pm by Neph
"Leaving Iraq now would be the same as handing postwar Germany back to the Nazis, U.S. Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said in a column published on Sunday, as retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton called Rumsfeld incompetent and urged him to resign.

Turning our backs on postwar Iraq today would be the modern equivalent of hading postwar Germany back to the Nazis,"

Donald, it's time to keep your gob shut.

BaldiePete

Quote"Leaving Iraq now would be the same as handing postwar Germany back to the Nazis, U.S. Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said in a column published on Sunday, as retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton called Rumsfeld incompetent and urged him to resign.

Turning our backs on postwar Iraq today would be the modern equivalent of hading postwar Germany back to the Nazis,"

Donald, it's time to keep your gob shut.

It's been time for him to keep his gob shut for quite a few years now. A slimeball of the the highest order.

cygnusxdave

Donald, where's your braincells?
I talk to planets, Baby!

Tom Garrett

QuoteDonald, where's your braincells?

what type of answer would one expect asking him that? ::) ;D
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

stereoroid

March 20, 2006, 01:03:09 am #5 Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 01:03:48 am by stereoroid
QuoteDonald, where's your braincells?

Donald, whaur's yer troosers? (All mouth and no...)

This current rudderless, feckless, witless White House makes me nostalgic for the days when Neocon thinkers like Wolfowitz were making the agenda: at least they had an agenda. All that remains, apparently, is some bizarre face-saving exercise, to last the remainder of the Bush regime's term. The recent debate over the sale of port management to Dubai Ports had Hilary Clinton mouthing off too, and only served to illustrate that neither party has a clue about the future of the Middle East.  >:(