Cool pics

Started by Ace2112, August 12, 2003, 20:37:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace2112

There are some great shots of loads of bands, the Rush live shots are awsome (see my avatar)

www.concertshots.com

Marcel

"I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief,......You can call me faithless".

wuhan

And thus begins the web.

Steve_Harrison

Talking of pics can anyone point me in the right direction to finds some late good quality 1970s shots? We have just got a superb source for a new ROIO release from Marcel from Newcastle UK 1978 and its tons better than the only other available souce I-VENT `Drive til you die` and we need something good for the cover

SpottedDog

Just looking at the Audioslave pics on that site, it notes that during the concert they did (March 9, 2003 The Tabernacle - Atlanta), they performed a cover of Working Man!  :o

Now that I would like to hear  ;D
Rotterdam was a blast!

Slim

QuoteTalking of pics can anyone point me in the right direction to finds some late good quality 1970s shots? We have just got a superb source for a new ROIO release from Marcel from Newcastle UK 1978 and its tons better than the only other available souce I-VENT `Drive til you die` and we need something good for the cover

Ah, that reminds me .. I'll get those Newcastle '78 CDRs burned today.  Sounds like they will be interest value only, though.

Steve_Harrison

This tape Marcel sent has got to be one of the best 1978 tour shows I have ever heard :o ;D ,it needs a bit of fiddling  with, tape hiss etc there is a cut in Anthem :(  but I suspect when the DR gets his hands on this this`ll be  a regular visitor to my cd tray