A sad time...

Started by zoony, June 30, 2005, 18:45:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Very sorry to hear the news Rob, best wishes to you all at this sad time.
Rome-Wembley-Paris-Rome-Istanbul-Madrid

mwoody

best wishes go out to you and your family at this sad time
/;

Carrie

My deepest sympathies, Zoony. Thankfully this sad news can at least be thought of as an end to a terminally ill man's suffering. I hope you are coping well.

mickpaz2112

Sorry to hear about your sad loss Rob ,our thoughts are with you and your family.
Some people say they've seen angels,
I've seen United,
That's enough.

Longshanks

My condolences to you and your family Zoony.
Meyt n prater pie please....

Gary L. Grape

QuoteMy condolences to you and your family Zoony.
What he said... :-/

zoony

July 01, 2005, 23:23:25 pm #21 Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 01:52:20 am by zoony
Thank you all for yor sympathies, and also may i offer my condolencies to my mate VT. Wendy is coping well, and helping to organise everything. The funeral is next thursday, and i guarantee that " Tudor " will get a good send off.

Vapor Trailer

July 01, 2005, 23:47:51 pm #22 Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 23:48:15 pm by Vapor_Trailer
QuoteThank you all for yor sympathies, and als may i offer my condolencies to my mate VT. Wendy is coping well, and helping to organise everything. The funeral is next thursday, and i guarantee that " Tudor " will get a good send off.

"Tough times demand tough hearts"

While it is a devastating shame that family members do pass away from us, we must all learn to accept this and spend time with the loved ones who need support at times like this. I'm not sure "virtual strangers"
I wish I could live it all again.

Tom Garrett

July 02, 2005, 14:17:49 pm #23 Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 14:27:45 pm by tom_garrett
so sorry to hear that Rob and V.T. my condolenscs.
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!