A sad time...

Started by zoony, June 30, 2005, 17:45:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

I regret to announce that my father-in-law passed away in the early hours of this morning. He had been terminally ill for a while, but had been very poorly for the last few weeks, hence me not spending hardly any time on here. Bob " Tudor " Walker was a lovely, well mannered gentleman, a very good father to his 6 children, and thought the world of his 11 grandchildren. I have a lot of fond memories of him, and he will be greatly missed by all of his family. R.I.P. Tudor.

Dixkot

Sorry to hear of your loss mate.

A sad time indeed.

Bec

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss Zoony, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

cygnusxdave

Sorry to hear the sad news, Rob. My thoughts are with you and your family.
I talk to planets, Baby!

The Letter R

Sorry to read your sad news Zoony .

Red Star

What they all said Zoony.
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

Norwegian

Sorry to hear about your loss, Zoony.
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Vapor Trailer

I feel sorry for you and your family Zoony. Similar thing happened to me with 3 relatives of mine in the last few weeks. I didnt mention it on here before now though, as I didnt think anyone would care, as they didnt know my relatives. But obviously they (we) do care and is another shining example of the "distant-closeness" and friendship of the members on this site. :)
I wish I could live it all again.

JonL

Everyone's thoughts are with you and your family I'm sure.
The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

Ace2112

Sorry to hear the sad news, just echoing what others have said really.

Cheers
Martin

TerrBerr

Sorry to hear about your sad news, Zoony.
To me you're a Captain, but to a Captain, you're no Captain!

roadcrew

QuoteI feel sorry for you and your family Zoony. Similar thing happened to me with 3 relatives of mine in the last few weeks. I didnt mention it on here before now though, as I didnt think anyone would care, as they didnt know my relatives. But obviously they (we) do care and is another shining example of the "distant-closeness" and friendship of the members on this site. :)

Always a sad occasion, and not much anyone can say.

Condolences to both you Zoony and Steve, and your respective families.
I aim to grow old, bald, and fat gracefully

Eya

Sorry to hear the sad news, Zoony. My deepest sympathies to you and yours.

Micke.K

What the guys said here, Zoony... :-/

NeilP

Sorry to hear this Rob, my thoughts are with you.