• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.
June 19, 2019, 23:46:36 pm

Bravs 'Old School' Tour

Started by Slim, May 31, 2014, 16:27:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slim

As those of you who follow the Bravs on Facebook will already know, a new guitar player has been installed - a gentleman informally known as 'Smig' apparently - and an autumn mini-tour around familiar Bravs locations is planned.



To be honest nearly all Bravs gigs are more or less 'old school' anyway. A proper hardcore first four albums old school tour would have been nice, but anyway .. see you at the Robin (and the Diamond and Real Time if the new bloke is any good).



zoony

Look forward to checking out "The new guy" at the Robin.

Matt2112

Should be at the Moses and Diamond gigs, possibly at least one of the others. :)
The keys to happiness

Ben

Dimond and Real Time I hope....feels like a long time without a fix.
'some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies'

Red Star

You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

Spirit of Rich

Quote from: Ben on June 02, 2014, 22:41:10 pm
Dimond and Real Time I hope....feels like a long time without a fix.


Same here, Ben.

Chris, Real Time is situated in the shell suit-wearing midget town of Chesterfield.

Lovely venue though, oddly enough.
You know how that rabbit feels........

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Spirit of Rich on June 03, 2014, 17:28:29 pm
Chris, Real Time is situated in the shell suit-wearing midget town of Chesterfield.


Why do so many folk from Stagland come here for day trips? It's always puzzled me.

Yours,

A typical 6'2" sharp-dressed Cestrefeldian.
Legend in my own Mind


Spirit of Rich

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on June 03, 2014, 23:28:18 pm
Why do so many folk from Stagland come here for day trips? It's always puzzled me.

Yours,

A typical 6'2" sharp-dressed Cestrefeldian.


Where's me net, I've got a big 'un 'ere.
You know how that rabbit feels........

NeilP

he doesn't look 6' 2'' either, unless he's in his cow boy boots!! ;)

zoony

Quote from: NeilP on June 04, 2014, 14:08:56 pm
he doesn't look 6' 2'' either, unless he's in his cow boy boots!! ;)


Or with his album cover on his head  ;).

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: NeilP on June 04, 2014, 14:08:56 pm
he doesn't look 6' 2'' either, unless he's in his cow boy boots!! ;)

I've got a bad back.

I also lie. I'm 6 foot one and seven eighths of an inch:)
Legend in my own Mind


Ben

Is it just me but I find the mental image of Simsy in a shell suit quite disturbing  :o
'some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies'

Nïckslïkk2112

I'd have to be more seriously mentally disturbed than I am, to even consider wearing a shell suit.
Legend in my own Mind


Spirit of Rich

Quote from: Ben on June 05, 2014, 18:04:20 pm
Is it just me but I find the mental image of Simsy quite disturbing  :o


Fixed that for you, Ben.
You know how that rabbit feels........

Ben

'some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies'