• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.
July 22, 2019, 16:48:14 pm

Forum stats

Started by zoony, October 25, 2013, 13:59:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

zoony

Is it just me, or has anyones else's forum stats feature at the bottom of the page disappeared?

zoony

" BUMP "

Any info on this? Still can't get them.

Nïckslïkk2112

Not like me to help anybody, but in the top right corner of your screen you should see summat that says "Hello Zoony", click on that to access your profile. From there you can access your stats from the "Profile Info" menu on the left, although your posts per day stats are on the summary page.

It's 6.758 per day for me.
Legend in my own Mind


zoony

Thanks Simmers, but that's not what I'm on about mate. On the bottom of the home page where it says users online, I used to have a feature called forum stats. It's that what's gone missing.

zoony

Common folks, someone must know something about why its gone missing. It shows you all the top tens for the site.

Bez

Quote from: zoony on November 16, 2013, 10:43:12 am
Common folks, someone must know something about why its gone missing. It shows you all the top tens for the site.


I would guess that it went missing when Stu updated the forum software and that he'd have to investigate how to get it back.....send Q a PM...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Andrew_Haldane

Quote from: zoony on November 16, 2013, 10:43:12 am
Common folks, 


most tnms members are middle class or aspiring middle class tbf

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Bisto on November 16, 2013, 15:45:51 pm
most tnms members are middle class or aspiring middle class tbf

Speak for yourself. I have no class.
Legend in my own Mind


Andrew_Haldane

Quote from: Nick Sims on November 16, 2013, 21:27:37 pm
Speak for yourself. I have no class.


I aspire to be a lottery winning member of the nouveau riche....I know my place

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Bisto on November 16, 2013, 23:32:28 pm
I aspire to be a lottery winning member of the nouveau riche....I know my place

I aspire to live in Chesterfield...

Legend in my own Mind


Andrew_Haldane


Nïckslïkk2112

Legend in my own Mind


Andrew_Haldane

Quote from: Nick Sims on November 16, 2013, 23:59:18 pm
U got hairy feets?


they are quite hirsute....I just want a quite life in the country with a hoard of Dragon's gold to see out my retirement and two breakfasts a day

zoony

Quote from: Bisto on November 16, 2013, 15:45:51 pm
most tnms members are middle class or aspiring middle class tbf


Lol, will fix that mate, it should have read c'mon.

zoony

Quote from: Bez on November 16, 2013, 13:58:39 pm
I would guess that it went missing when Stu updated the forum software and that he'd have to investigate how to get it back.....send Q a PM...


No point mate, I'm sure he's seen my posts in this thread.