Rush Camden(Philly) NJ

Started by Exiled Yorkie, July 22, 2010, 23:49:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exiled Yorkie

Was a great show my fifth row Geddy's side tickets for 90 bucks (100 E) on TM day before showed helped, lol. Lots and Lots of fecks ups by the band in this show, the first set is a little on the weak side, but Hey it's Rush and it's all good. However what the feck did they do to the middle of Closer and the begining of LVS and Working Man? Very bizarre and a bit knaff to be honest. Presto and Stick it out went down like lead ballons in Philly.
1992 Sheffield
1994 Worcester, MA
1996 Albany, NY
2002 Pnc NJ, Camden NJ, MSG NYC, Philly PA, Cont
Airlines, NJ
2004 Pnc NJ, Radio City NYC, MEN
2007 Pnc, NJ, Camden, NJ, MSG NYC
2008 Philly, PA, PNC, NJ
2010 Camden, NJ, Allentown, PA, PNC,NJ
2011 MSG, NYC
2013  Atlantic City NJ
2015 Toronto,CA

Red Star

Quote from: Exiled Yorkie on July 22, 2010, 23:49:14 pm
Presto and Stick it out went down like lead ballons in Philly.


As they would the world over - what possessed them to include those two mingers (esp Stick it out) I'll never know :-\
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

Jonners

im glad its not just me then who thinks CTTH, LVS and WM have been utterly ballsed up
The new songs are an abomination

Thailand Express


Vapor Trailer

Quote from: Jonners on July 23, 2010, 12:08:53 pm
im glad its not just me then who thinks CTTH, LVS and WM have been utterly ballsed up

No you're not! If Donna Halper had heard this new "version" of Working Man in 1974 she would have tossed it out the window further than you could chuck your Vapor Trails CD.
I wish I could live it all again.

Nulli Secundus

I agree that Stick It Out is not a good one...

...but then I like Presto  :-[

Advertising is the rattling of the stick in the swill bucket

Red Star

Quote from: Nulli Secundus on July 26, 2010, 09:07:42 am
I agree that Stick It Out is not a good one...

...but then I like Presto  :-[


Yes, perhaps I was a bit harsh there with Presto, it's definitely the better of the two and I can tolerate it, but there are so many better songs they could have played. Stick it out however is pure dog excrement.
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

Lyth

Quote from: Vapor Trailer on July 24, 2010, 08:20:13 am
No you're not! If Donna Halper had heard this new "version" of Working Man in 1974 she would have tossed it out the window further than you could chuck your Vapor Trails CD.


:)

They did a similar thing with Working Man on the Moving Pictures/Exit..Stage Left Tour didn't they?

I quite like it to be honest.