• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.
June 25, 2019, 03:22:59 am

New Look - NEW MEMBERS

Started by Dixkot, October 04, 2008, 16:02:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Moving Target

Hello!  :)

I'm come from the Counterparts board, following Slim and NickSlick.  Rush fan since 1980.  Been to see them five times since 1983.  I prefer the older albums up to GUP to the more recent offerings.  I play bass and mostly listen to jazz these days. 

Favourite telly show:  Breaking Bad
Favourite novel: The Grapes of Wrath
Football team:  Brentford FC
Cricket team:  Middlesex CCC

DavidL


Nïckslïkk2112

Just as it all dies a death...

We talk a bit about cycling though :)
Legend in my own Mind


Moving Target

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on March 06, 2016, 20:15:23 pm
Just as it all dies a death...



Yeah, it used to be good but several of the stars have left, and there's that eejit spamming the place up and the mods won't ban him.

BaldiePete

Quote from: Moving Target on March 06, 2016, 21:11:58 pm
Yeah, it used to be good but several of the stars have left, and there's that eejit spamming the place up and the mods won't ban him.


I think he means here ;)

Nïckslïkk2112

Legend in my own Mind


The Letter R

Quote from: Moving Target on March 06, 2016, 18:15:31 pm
Hello!  :)

I'm come from the Counterparts board, following Slim and NickSlick.  Rush fan since 1980.  Been to see them five times since 1983.  I prefer the older albums up to GUP to the more recent offerings.  I play bass and mostly listen to jazz these days. 

Favourite telly show:  Breaking Bad
Favourite novel: The Grapes of Wrath
Football team:  Brentford FC
Cricket team:  Middlesex CCC

Welcome - judging by your sports following looks like your a Southern Softie ( as we are called around here ) if so don't be shy we are meeting up in the Big Smoke in May ( see general chat section ) join us for a beer and various ramblings on music, footie, films and general bollocks as the drink kicks in  ::)

Bisto

August 31, 2016, 22:03:20 pm #322 Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 22:05:45 pm by Bisto
Hello....my name is Andrew aka Bisto....I'm not quite sure what I'm doing.......here.......but have a strong feeling of deja vu.


It'll probably all end in tears and/or bloodshed but they say that; in Life, you only reget the things you didn't do....who am I to argue?!
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

The Letter R

We'll have to start arranging our Southern Softies Christmas meet up  ;D

Bisto

You mean its not even been mooted yet?  :o What is going on here?! The Crimbo cards and tins of Roses have been on the shelves for weeks man!!
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

pdw1

Quote from: Bisto on August 31, 2016, 22:03:20 pm
Hello....my name is Andrew aka Bisto....I'm not quite sure what I'm doing.......here.......but have a strong feeling of deja vu.


It'll probably all end in tears and/or bloodshed but they say that; in Life, you only reget the things you didn't do....who am I to argue?!

Welcome back to this madness. Easy go, easy come.
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Bisto

No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Lynda

Spirits fly on dangerous missions

Bisto

Hello my friend.  ;D How are you?
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.