The National Midday Sun

Vapour Trails => Rush Tour => Topic started by: Eugene Debs on April 18, 2015, 11:35:46 am

Title: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Eugene Debs on April 18, 2015, 11:35:46 am
Rushisaband posted this is the weekly update:

"I continue to get questions about a potential European/UK or additional North American leg for the R40 Live tour. Unfortunately I haven't heard any new information on that front, and still see it as very unlikely that any additional dates/legs will be added. Hopefully I'm wrong though!"

It doesn't look good.

Who has got plans to travel to the US & where are you going?

I need evidence that others are doing what I want that is to fly to the US in order to convince my wife I should.

Help me out!
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Nïckslïkk2112 on April 18, 2015, 17:38:45 pm
Quote from: Eugene Debs on April 18, 2015, 11:35:46 am
I need evidence that others are doing what I want that is to fly to the US in order to convince my wife I should.

A real man would just go.
I went to Toronto last time out, whether the bitch liked it or not.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Bez on April 18, 2015, 18:40:18 pm
Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on April 18, 2015, 17:38:45 pm
A real man would just go.
I went to Toronto last time out, whether the bitch liked it or not.


I heard that she was delighted, but then you came back.....
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Nick on April 18, 2015, 19:00:59 pm
Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on April 18, 2015, 17:38:45 pm
A real man would just go.
I went to Toronto last time out, whether the bitch liked it or not.


Bet you are still paying for it.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Thailand Express on April 18, 2015, 19:08:54 pm
I fancy doing Vegas.  Just 3 months for my Lotto numbers to come up though...
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Nïckslïkk2112 on April 18, 2015, 19:48:50 pm
Quote from: Nick on April 18, 2015, 19:00:59 pm
Bet you are still paying for it.

She was promised a built in cupboard the spare bedroom.
The spare bedroom is still built in cupboard free.  I have power over the woman...
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Eugene Debs on April 18, 2015, 21:40:43 pm
Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on April 18, 2015, 17:38:45 pm
A real man would just go.
I went to Toronto last time out, whether the bitch liked it or not.


I have been. 3 times. Chicago VT, Atlanta S&A, St Louis Time Machine. VT for 2 nights. Best £1000 I ever spent.

Circumstances change though. It's not so clear cut this time.

Looks like your wife hoped your misogynist ass stayed in Toronto.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: NeilP on April 19, 2015, 00:40:47 am
Just go Stew if you're unsure
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: BaldiePete on April 19, 2015, 10:48:26 am
Quote from: Eugene Debs on April 18, 2015, 21:40:43 pm
I have been. 3 times. Chicago VT, Atlanta S&A, St Louis Time Machine. VT for 2 nights. Best £1000 I ever spent.

Circumstances change though. It's not so clear cut this time.

Looks like your wife hoped your misogynist ass stayed in Toronto.


You should never believe anything Nick says, especially the most outrageous stuff. Except "Old Rush Good, New Rush Bad" ;)
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Nïckslïkk2112 on April 19, 2015, 11:17:04 am
Quote from: Eugene Debs on April 18, 2015, 21:40:43 pm
Looks like your wife hoped your misogynist ass stayed in Toronto.

Careful with that axe Eugene. I don't have an ass either. Or a Donkey. Or a Mule.

And the bitch really enjoyed the new ironing board cover - picture of the CN Tower on it - she got as a present on my return :)
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Matt2112 on April 20, 2015, 14:09:35 pm
Quote from: BaldiePete on April 19, 2015, 10:48:26 am
You should never believe anything Nick says, especially the most outrageous stuff. Especially "Old Rush Good, New Rush Bad" ;)


Fixed.  :P
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Jonners on April 20, 2015, 14:48:29 pm
When does the US tour start?
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Fishy on April 20, 2015, 14:52:38 pm
MAy 8th
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Thailand Express on April 29, 2015, 00:57:19 am
Reading this interview with Alex it's pretty clear this is the last hurrah in terms of Rush shows as we know them...

"Well, we're not finished as a band. We still talk about recording. Who knows, there may be an opportunity in the future to do not a big tour, but a series of concerts ... like a week in Massey Hall or Radio City Music Hall."

http://www.timescolonist.com/sports/lifeson-on-rush-s-last-big-tour-never-wants-to-be-old-and-barely-able-to-move-1.1866788

Bummer. I think this will be a good 'un :(
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Fishy on April 29, 2015, 10:44:37 am
oh no...

"We've always talked about doing some soundtrack work. - "
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Jonners on April 29, 2015, 11:14:19 am
or maybe a musical? Saucy Jack?
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Matt2112 on April 29, 2015, 11:23:40 am
Quote from: Thailand Express on April 29, 2015, 00:57:19 am"Well, we're not finished as a band. We still talk about recording. Who knows, there may be an opportunity in the future to do not a big tour, but a series of concerts ... like a week in Massey Hall or Radio City Music Hall."


That would be fantastic.  Smaller venues, presumably with a relatively stripped-down show - just what the Old Rush brigade have been pining for.  Surely somewhere like Royal Albert Hall would appeal on that score. 

Though "a week" surely wouldn't mean seven consecutive gigs - four at best. 

And the odd festival headliner earning them megabucks could be a possibility, right?

Yes, it's wishful thinking on my part, but I wouldn't completely rule any of it out given Al's comments.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Bez on April 29, 2015, 11:55:21 am
Quote from: Matt2112 on April 29, 2015, 11:23:40 am
That would be fantastic.  Smaller venues, presumably with a relatively stripped-down show - just what the Old Rush brigade have been pining for.  Surely somewhere like Royal Albert Hall would appeal on that score. 

Though "a week" surely wouldn't mean seven consecutive gigs - four at best. 

And the odd festival headliner earning them megabucks could be a possibility, right?

Yes, it's wishful thinking on my part, but I wouldn't completely rule any of it out given Al's comments.


I can't see it myself....Ged's voice isn't up to multiple shows in a week...they won't come over here just to play the RAH
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Jonners on April 29, 2015, 12:58:55 pm
Its nice to debate stuff like this, but I think the majority of us are realistic enough to know they are not coming here

Quite "excited" to see what the setlist will be though, the DVD of this tour could be quite a nice final document of a great career, and it would be great to see some gems
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Fishy on April 29, 2015, 13:05:54 pm
Quote from: Jonners on April 29, 2015, 12:58:55 pm
I and it would be great to see some gems


prepare to be disappointed   :)
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: DavidL on April 29, 2015, 14:35:42 pm
Quote from: Jonners on April 29, 2015, 11:14:19 am
or maybe a musical? Saucy Jack?
West Side Beemer Boyz Story

Show Don't Tell Boat
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: DavidL on April 29, 2015, 14:40:30 pm
Quote from: Bez on April 29, 2015, 11:55:21 am
I can't see it myself....Ged's voice isn't up to multiple shows in a week...they won't come over here just to play the RAH
The decision to tour the UK has largely been influenced by the logistics of bringing over a large show for just a few dates. If they decided to do a 'stripped' back show it might make it an easier decision to play a few dates here. They have a natural affinity with the Uk afterall as it is the country that provided all their musical influences.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Fishy on April 29, 2015, 15:03:35 pm
Quote from: Jonners on April 29, 2015, 11:14:19 am
or maybe a musical? Saucy Jack?


Well, I don't really think that the end can be assessed as of itself as being the end because what does the end feel like? It's like saying when you try to extrapolate the end of the universe, you say, if the universe is indeed infinite, then how - what does that mean? How far is all the way, and then if it stops, what's stopping it, and what's behind what's stopping it? So, what's the end, you know, is my question to you.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Valen on April 30, 2015, 09:56:36 am
I tried consulting the Psychic Hotline.....but all the phones are busy  ;D

I think they'll come over. I know it's frustrating not having a definitive yes or no, but perhaps the guys themselves are not sure yet?

I think a lot will depend on how the US leg goes, and how they feel at the end of it. After all, they've admitted their age catching up on them - Neil's chronic tendonitis, Geddy's voice.

It might not result in a full-blown Euro tour (they might indeed scale it back to a couple of nights at the Royal Albert as far UK dates go). But at least the US dates are being filmed.

Keep the faith
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Jonners on April 30, 2015, 10:56:21 am
Whatever gets you through the day

It wont happen
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Fishy on April 30, 2015, 11:05:44 am
It won't happen cos of Peart.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: davidvcoleman on May 01, 2015, 14:32:32 pm
You need to go to Toronto, Wednesday and Friday nights will be great
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: captainkurtz on May 01, 2015, 14:33:54 pm
Been there, done that.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Matt2112 on May 01, 2015, 15:55:13 pm
Quote from: captainkurtz on May 01, 2015, 14:33:54 pm
Been there, done that.


...kept the (raffle) ticket...  ;D
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Stewart on May 08, 2015, 16:34:04 pm
"Right now, UK is a no"
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: ophidianman on May 09, 2015, 02:57:01 am
The T Shirt with "North America" underneath the tour dates is the first possible positive sign of European dates that I've seen. Can't remember ever seeing that on any of the official tour shirts before?

Then again it could be taken as that's the only country (apart from Canada) they are going to do gigs in?

Feck knows.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: döm on May 09, 2015, 12:23:52 pm
Canada forms part of North America.  I like your thinking though
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Vapor Trailer on May 09, 2015, 17:11:52 pm
Quote from: Stewart on May 08, 2015, 16:34:04 pm
"Right now, UK is a no"

But later it might be a maybe.....they make a fortune over here and IF it is the last major tour they wont miss out coming over here. I heard Feb 16 is being lined up...
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Ian Harris on May 09, 2015, 20:04:16 pm
Stewart is usually right with these things. All the comments from the Rush camp so far point in one direction (ahem) - there are no plans to play in the UK. Alex talking about soundtracks and Neil's tendonitis and wanting to spend time with this family. Ray Danniels' comment that they had been over here for the last few tours. The comment (was it Alex?) that they may do Radio City or Massey Hall sounded like that was the extent of their 'possibles' list.

It pains me deeply to say it on the day we're seeing the great shots of the new tour, and videos on Youtube, but I can't see them coming over again. Sniff sniff, blow.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Norwegian on May 11, 2015, 14:18:06 pm
Quote from: Ian Harris on May 09, 2015, 20:04:16 pm
Stewart is usually right with these things.
let´s hope Stew is in the wrong this time ;)
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: DavidL on May 11, 2015, 14:46:39 pm
Quote from: Vapor Trailer on May 09, 2015, 17:11:52 pm
.....they make a fortune over here
Can't see how that can be true, myself.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Thailand Express on May 11, 2015, 15:23:20 pm
Quote from: DavidL on May 11, 2015, 14:46:39 pm
Can't see how that can be true, myself.


Obviously there's shipping costs to factor in, but I think on one of the recent tours the London O2 show was the largest grossing gig of the whole tour. Merchendise sales were huge too. Plus the pound has strengthened too so your ticket receipts make a lot more dollars.
I think if the band don't visit the UK it won't be for financial reasons...
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Reg on May 13, 2015, 17:25:21 pm
Quote from: Thailand Express on May 11, 2015, 15:23:20 pm
Obviously there's shipping costs to factor in, but I think on one of the recent tours the London O2 show was the largest grossing gig of the whole tour. Merchendise sales were huge too. Plus the pound has strengthened too so your ticket receipts make a lot more dollars.
I think if the band don't visit the UK it won't be for financial reasons...
I dunno - they were flogging off Sheffield tickets at half-price to try and fill the arena.  Thank feck they did mind you, or I would have missed a belter of a gig.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: captainkurtz on May 13, 2015, 17:48:59 pm
Quote from: Reg on May 13, 2015, 17:25:21 pm
I dunno - they were flogging off Sheffield tickets at half-price to try and fill the arena.  Thank feck they did mind you, or I would have missed a belter of a gig.

its the promoter who would have made the loss there.

Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Reg on May 13, 2015, 17:59:29 pm
Quote from: captainkurtz on May 13, 2015, 17:48:59 pm
its the promoter who would have made the loss there.
Oh.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: NeilP on May 14, 2015, 00:14:46 am
aye Reg, the venue gets a fixed fee... up to promoter to fill the place... there were only 5K at Sheffield in 2013 I think?
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: JonL on May 14, 2015, 08:05:37 am
Accept it. I'd love to see them again, but know I won't, end of. Ho hum.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Valen on May 14, 2015, 09:23:50 am
I can see why Danniels would nix a UK tour, if he thought there was no money in it, after all he's the manager looking after the band's finances.

But who knows what the guys themselves are thinking and feeling?

Some thoughts:

(I) Am reading Neal's Ghost Rider Travel On The Healing Road book and am at the bit where he's beginning to drum again, but not able to commit to the band or tours. It'll be interesting to see if the later passages in the book shed any light on his thoughts when he eventually joined in again.

(ii) The Time Machine Tour - as I recall, the tour was only supposed to be in the US, but they had so much fun that they extended the tour the following year, inc UK dates.

(iii) If it's purely down to cash - there may still be an incentive to continue R40. From comments elsewhere it looks like attendance figures are way up on previous tours, as everyone turns out expecting this to be the last chance to see the band (not to mention lapsed fans keen to come on board one more time just for the pre-Permanent Waves cuts).

But I share other folks frustration - if no means no, they should issue an official statement and let us move on. (I'm trying to plan a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Japan for next year!)
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: captainkurtz on May 14, 2015, 09:58:31 am
Nah, they'll be here next year.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Analog RH on May 14, 2015, 10:49:48 am
I have no contact with Anthem at all these days. However when I did - back when I was organising Conventions - on two separate occasions Pegi said "no Europe" and then they came anyway.

I do think they will come over here in 2016, but not for the "arena tour". My gut says they'll headlining the Rambling Man Fair, then top the bill at some of the European festivals. They'd be mad not to: 3 months work (6 weeks of rehearsals, 6 weeks playing 6 to 8 shows) probably grossing c. £5m in fees plus merch sales, with set length being 90 mins tops. Plus if they have product out - live dvd/ more reissues - playing live would boost those sales. It's a quick and effective way to top up the bank account whilst not putting in the effort (logistically / physically etc) that they do on their own tours.

Whilst I don't distract from Neil's tendonitis or his desire to be with his daughter, I really don't think he would walk away from having another US$1.5m in the bank for one more summer of work.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Matt2112 on May 14, 2015, 10:50:07 am
Quote from: captainkurtz on May 14, 2015, 09:58:31 am
Nah, they'll be here next year.


Aye, one last hurrah, including the new gaffs at Glasgow and Leeds.  Sack Sheffield Arena off - it's in a rubbish location.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Matt2112 on May 14, 2015, 10:52:34 am
Quote from: Analog Rockin' Hard on May 14, 2015, 10:49:48 am
I have no contact with Anthem at all these days. However when I did - back when I was organising Conventions - on two separate occasions Pegi said "no Europe" and then they came anyway.

I do think they will come over here in 2016, but not for the "arena tour". My gut says they'll headlining the Rambling Man Fair, then top the bill at some of the European festivals. They'd be mad not to: 3 months work (6 weeks of rehearsals, 6 weeks playing 6 to 8 shows) probably grossing c. £5m in fees plus merch sales, with set length being 90 mins tops. Plus if they have product out - live dvd/ more reissues - playing live would boost those sales. It's a quick and effective way to top up the bank account whilst not putting in the effort (logistically / physically etc) that they do on their own tours.

Whilst I don't distract from Neil's tendonitis or his desire to be with his daughter, I really don't think he would walk away from having another US$1.5m in the bank for one more summer of work.


Makes a lot of sense, broski.  Add a warm-up show in - oh, I dunno, let me think, say...Leeds?  Sounds even better.  8)
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Valen on May 14, 2015, 10:58:20 am
Quote from: Analog Rockin' Hard on May 14, 2015, 10:49:48 am

I do think they will come over here in 2016, but not for the "arena tour". My gut says they'll headlining the Rambling Man Fair, then top the bill at some of the European festivals.


Did they not say that their experience of headlining Sweden Rock (on the CA tour) wasn't as good as they'd hoped?

I'd prefer to see them solo and get the full show. Let's face it, if they bring the whole kit and caboodle across the water, it's hardly worth it for a handful of festivals.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Analog RH on May 14, 2015, 11:25:21 am
Quote from: Valen on May 14, 2015, 10:58:20 am
Did they not say that their experience of headlining Sweden Rock (on the CA tour) wasn't as good as they'd hoped?

I'd prefer to see them solo and get the full show. Let's face it, if they bring the whole kit and caboodle across the water, it's hardly worth it for a handful of festivals.


Granted they could mix it up with some selected arena shows in key markets. Look at what Kiss are doing this summer - 16 gigs over 3 months, a mix of festivals and their own shows.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Thailand Express on May 14, 2015, 16:18:50 pm
Quote from: Valen on May 14, 2015, 09:23:50 am
(ii) The Time Machine Tour - as I recall, the tour was only supposed to be in the US, but they had so much fun that they extended the tour the following year, inc UK dates.


I'd forgotten about that. Looking back the original length of the TM Tour was roughly the same as the current one (39 dates instead of 34, running from July-September). I'd also forgotten how close I'd come to taking the plunge and crossing the Atlantic to see the show.

I checked old emails and found the UK tour went on sale at the end of November for dates in May 2011...
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Nick on May 14, 2015, 19:03:05 pm
Well they are filling venues at +++ prices so loads of dosh for half the amount of work. However I think it's all down to NP and seeing as the tour ends wth 2 dates in LA, on his manor, I reckon that will be it.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Thailand Express on May 15, 2015, 14:54:43 pm
Been reading a few peoples' comments after they've been to the gigs this week and what's struck me most is
a) The shows seem to be astonishing.
b) Most people are certain they've now seen them for the last time :(
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: captainkurtz on May 19, 2015, 09:25:45 am
So, Geddy explicitly says in new Classic Rock interview that he wants to tour the UK and mainland Europe but it is dependant on how Alex and Neil feel.

After a break, I've no doubt they'll be back.

Decent interview actually - I had no idea that Alex had arthritis in his feet and hands and was a regular pot smoker or that Geddy has a property in London...
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: NeilP on May 19, 2015, 09:59:53 am
let's hope so, would be so disappointing if a no but I guess it'll depend on how Mr Daniels feels?
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: captainkurtz on May 19, 2015, 10:10:15 am
Daniels won't block a euro tour - it's his meal ticket.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: zoony on May 19, 2015, 11:31:30 am
I'm confident that we'll see RUSH again in England before they call it a day. They just wouldn't desert the loyal army of fans over here who have followed them for all these years.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Fishy on May 19, 2015, 11:39:43 am
so its an England tour rather than a Uk tour then  ?
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Fishy on May 19, 2015, 11:40:32 am
Quote from: captainkurtz on May 19, 2015, 09:25:45 am
So, Geddy explicitly says in new Classic Rock interview that he wants to tour the UK and mainland Europe but it is dependant on how Alex and Neil feel.

After a break, I've no doubt they'll be back.

Decent interview actually - I had no idea that Alex had arthritis in his feet and hands and was a regular pot smoker or that Geddy has a property in London...


well Pearty will be a No ! so it's down to Alex....
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: captainkurtz on May 19, 2015, 12:29:52 pm
might send sro an email saying I can hook big Al up with some weed connections.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Thailand Express on May 19, 2015, 13:26:40 pm
Quote from: captainkurtz on May 19, 2015, 09:25:45 am
Decent interview actually - I had no idea that Alex had arthritis in his feet and hands and was a regular pot smoker or that Geddy has a property in London...


Yes it is, very candid.  I've heard Geddy talk about his London house before, he was saying he likes coming over here to go to comedy shows and is a big fan of Stewart Lee.  I think he's also got a place in Berlin.  He did say he spends a fair amount of the year in Europe.

I knew Alex enjoyed a toke but didn't realise he had a prescription for it!


Quote from: Fishy on May 19, 2015, 11:39:43 am
so its an England tour rather than a Uk tour then  ?


;)  Doubt very much they'd cross the Atlantic and avoid Glasgow.  But if they did I'd certainly venture south...
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Norwegian on May 19, 2015, 14:17:06 pm
Quote from: Thailand Express on May 19, 2015, 13:26:40 pm

;)  Doubt very much they'd cross the Atlantic and avoid Glasgow.  But if they did I'd certainly venture south...
I´d like to see them in Glasgow
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Valen on May 19, 2015, 15:26:33 pm
Quote from: Norwegian on May 19, 2015, 14:17:06 pm
I´d like to see them in Glasgow


I'd like to see them in Glasgow, and then invite NP out to Sauchiehall Street to enjoy a deep fried mars bar and can of Irn Bru.

After all, it was good enough for Marco Minnemann...... ;D

Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Thailand Express on May 19, 2015, 21:34:31 pm
On the subject of Geddy and London, I saw this the other week...

(http://i60.tinypic.com/2i0dwzb.jpg)
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: zoony on May 22, 2015, 11:11:39 am
Quote from: Fishy on May 19, 2015, 11:39:43 am
so its an England tour rather than a Uk tour then  ?


Of course I wouldn't begrudge them playing in Scotland, Wales and Ireland as well.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Jonners on May 22, 2015, 11:17:28 am
I do like Geddy very much, and love listening to him being interviewed, especially about all things music, sport, wine. Nice easy interview style, says interesting things and a wry sense of humour.

I think NP comes over very well recently too.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: NeilP on May 22, 2015, 13:50:26 pm
thanks
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Jonners on May 22, 2015, 14:41:43 pm
one of my less interesting posts I must be honest.

But I genuinely do think he interviews very well
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Fishy on May 22, 2015, 15:02:11 pm
thank God he doesn't sing the interview then...
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Dave64K on June 16, 2015, 20:03:43 pm
(http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/2015/article/from-rush-with-love-cover-story-20150616/199704/medium_rect/1434407848/720x405-R1238_FEA_Rush_A.jpg)

Good news!

Looks like the boys could be preparing their busker Euro tour with a unique strings and a poet line up  :)
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Richard on June 20, 2015, 12:20:26 pm
From the Agency Group, when asked about Rush touring the UK: "...there is no news on any further touring for RUSH" 

Read into that whatever you will...
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Nick on June 20, 2015, 12:54:50 pm
Rumours of 12 more dates to be added.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: captainkurtz on June 20, 2015, 13:25:43 pm
Where? In the states?
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Thailand Express on June 20, 2015, 13:51:59 pm
I saw a rumour the other day about them playing Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia!

One thing's for sure the odds on LA being the last gig of the tour appear to be lengthening...
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: captainkurtz on June 20, 2015, 18:38:51 pm
I'd only be able to do us shows if they're post October....

Pissflaps.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Nick on June 20, 2015, 19:24:15 pm
A theory is maybe missed US cities like Cleveland, say 6 USA, then maybe 6 Europe.
Title: Re: Still NO Euro tour news
Post by: Slim on December 06, 2015, 21:57:21 pm
I think we can knock that theory on the head now