Author Topic: Kiss : Kissworld 2017  (Read 889 times)

jarvo

• TNMS Member
  • The mighty whites will return
Re: Kiss : Kissworld 2017
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 19:24:45 PM »
may do O2 if there are cheap tickets going

captainkurtz

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • blah, blah, blah, whatever.
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 13:31:28 PM »
As expected, Manchester is cancelled.
Anger is a gift.

Richard_2112

• TNMS Member
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 22:23:27 PM »
As expected, Manchester is cancelled.
Not entirely unexpected, but I'm a bit gutted it's been out and out cancelled instead of rescheduled. Was really looking forward to that show
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Blastzone

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • Another Jack Daniels please
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2017, 01:18:31 AM »
Glasgow was quite amazing tonight..showboating and loved it all
Mon the Jambos

Matt2112

• TNMS Member
  • RISE FROM THE ASHES
    • The Fringe
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2017, 09:58:11 AM »
Good to hear. :)

captainkurtz

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • blah, blah, blah, whatever.
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2017, 11:07:17 AM »
Awesome gig.  What a show!

No edge at all, security - both at the door and the barrier couldn't have been friendlier and more accommodating.

Ties with Wembley 1996 as my favourite Kiss gig.  Amazing being in the front row...
Anger is a gift.

Bisto

• TNMS Member
  • Meh!
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2017, 12:01:55 PM »
Always glad to see/hear people getting off on the music they love 8) Never did click with Kiss but fair play to them for garnering such a loyal following over a very long and hugely successful career.
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Neph

• TNMS Member
  • #stripthetitles
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2017, 20:24:28 PM »
Celtic winning the treble and KISS in Glasgow on the same day, it doesn't get much better than that.

I thought KISS were excellent last night, the setlist could have been a bit more interesting but that's nit picking really. I thought Paul Stanley's voice sounded decent, way better than I was expecting.
#stripthetitles

Thenop

• TNMS Member
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 10:33:35 »
I saw them last week in Rotterdam and they were every bit as good as I'd hoped them to be.
Stanley's voice, well he has sounded better but the plus side is: Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer are wonderful back up singers, so that helps a lot. Gene Simmons voice seems to not be affected at all.
No Love Gun or Cold Gin was surprising and I am not a big fan of Crazy Nights (to say the least), but Flaming Youth was a treat and I always enjoy War Machine. I do not expect them to pull out obscure stuff on tours like this, they have their Kiss Kruises for that. But all in all, starting with Deuce and ending with Detroit Rock City was excellent! The one thing they can stop doing by now, is the Won't Get Fooled Again part in Lick ii Up. In fact, they might want to skip LIU alltogether by now and put something else in.
Overall: 8,5/10 for me.
Arrogance Is Bliss