Author Topic: Edinburgh Internation Festival - anyone a member?  (Read 207 times)

BaldiePete

• TNMS Member
  • Old Guys Rule
Re: Edinburgh Internation Festival - anyone a member?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 20:36:17 PM »
Sounds good Pete - will organise nearer the time.  Mate and I doing both shows...I think the Monday is a Scottish bank holiday...

Bank holidays aren't the same up here. Bank holidays are regional not national and are taken on different dates around the country. The one at the start of August is in Edinburgh only and I'm not sure banks even bother closing. It isn't a general holiday for everyone, except perhaps some council workers.

captainkurtz

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • blah, blah, blah, whatever.
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 15:08:51 PM »
Upgraded my second row first night ticket to a front row centre ticket....ah, the joys of being a member...
Anger is a gift.

Straight Shooter

• TNMS Member
  • Alive at both ends but a little dead in the middle
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 00:17:42 »
Upgraded my second row first night ticket to a front row centre ticket....ah, the joys of being a member...
How come it's now available and not before?
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

BaldiePete

• TNMS Member
  • Old Guys Rule
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 08:17:11 »

Stalker alert. ;)

The Letter R

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
  • If you want something done right...just forget it.
« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 08:24:02 »
You must have ticket bot software - never known someone score so many good tickets for gigs  ;D ;)  - good to see that REAL fans can get decent seats though  8)

captainkurtz

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • blah, blah, blah, whatever.
« Reply #20 on: Today at 09:20:47 »
How come it's now available and not before?
I don't know, mate.  But I think I might have a problem.  I seem to spend more and more of each day scouring the web to see if I can get better tickets for gigs than I already have.  I think I enjoy that more than the gigs!  ;D
Anger is a gift.

Straight Shooter

• TNMS Member
  • Alive at both ends but a little dead in the middle
« Reply #21 on: Today at 12:48:28 »
I don't know, mate.  But I think I might have a problem.  I seem to spend more and more of each day scouring the web to see if I can get better tickets for gigs than I already have.  I think I enjoy that more than the gigs!  ;D
The thrill of the chase!  :P
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.