Author Topic: What are the chances / how do you get an arsenal ticket for Burnley match 5/5  (Read 358 times)

captainkurtz

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • blah, blah, blah, whatever.
Favour for an absolutely lovely friend - is there any likelihood of being able to get a ticket?

Hi UK friends!  My sister is trying to plan a birthday surprise for her husband's 40th.  They are both HUGE premiere league football fans and she wants to take him to a game in London.  As it is they wake up early every weekend to watch the games on TV in California.                                                   
Ideally the game they'd like tickets for is the Arsenal game Saturday, May 5 at the Emirates stadium against Burnley.  She'd be open to any other tickets that weekend as well.  She can't get them online so is trying to enlist help.  Right now it's just a short trip (4-5 days) planned around the game but I think we should try to convince her to stay longer.
Anger is a gift.

döm

• TNMS Member
I asked on a message board I frequent and this is what they came up with

On Twitter, give these a follow

@tickets2arsenal

@GunnersTickets
@arsenal_tickets

For all events including Arsenal try https://twickets.live/

There's usually a half price membership offer starting sometime around now. You could buy red memberships for £15 and they would easily get you tickets for a game against Burnley. Burnley would be category C so tickets starting from about £35, £50-60.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 14:45:45 PM by döm »
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

captainkurtz

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
Thanks Dom - I’ll pass that on!
Anger is a gift.

döm

• TNMS Member
sorry about the font colour there Captain. Tried amendingbit but there doesn't appear to be any code there. If there's any part that wasn't clear let me know!

captainkurtz

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
sorry about the font colour there Captain. Tried amendingbit but there doesn't appear to be any code there. If there's any part that wasn't clear let me know!
I just cut and pasted the message to my friend in America - she says thanks!  :)
Anger is a gift.

Bez

• TNMS Member
  • Yes, I DO look like my bloody avatar...
Drop Lucy a FB msg...her brother has a season ticket and she buys tickets on the exchange when he's already going...she may be able to help
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

captainkurtz

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
Ah cheers, Bez - will do.
Anger is a gift.

The Letter R

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
  • If you want something done right...just forget it.
If no luck there AFC Wimbledon play Bury that day - should be able to sort a couple of tickets for that  ;)  - could be a double relegation party........... ::) :-\

döm

• TNMS Member
How did they get on? All set for Sunday?

Chris Quartly

• TNMS Administrator
  • TNMS Member
  • "It's business time"
    • Some Other Sucker's Parade
Must be pretty tough trying to get a ticket for Wenger's last ever home game in charge!
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:

Q's Comps

Some Other Suckers Parade