• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

Lost In Space Season 3

Started by Reg, November 23, 2021, 16:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starts December 1, 2021.

Be excited.

Be very excited.

I will be sad to see it end (this IS the final season), but also I am pleased that they have a definite end in sight rather than keep it running (and running, and running...).

The trailer promises some spectacular looking imagery and action.

Danger Will Robinson indeed.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Thanks Reg, didn't know it was coming back just yet. Though my wife wasn't keen I enjoyed the first two series.

Series 2 of the excellent The Witcher returns in December too. The next big thing though is another South Korean show called Hellbound that came out a few days ago. Bigger than Squid Game maybe, but the reviews aren't great?

I treated myself to the last episode of Season 2 last night as a refresher as to what state we left the Robinsons in.

Then watched Episode 1 of the new season.

I am going to limit myself to no more than 1 a night as I don't want to rush through it.

Laters . . . .
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Nice (and prominent) use of Tom Sawyer in episode 6.

Well, all in all, that was very good.

Very good indeed.

We watched the first episode of series 3 last night (4K of course lol). I'm still liking it despite the cheese, my wife just grumbles.

QuoteNice (and prominent) use of Tom Sawyer in episode 6.
Just seen that part - nice. A shame that this 3rd series is step down from the first 2. 

And now completed. Boy those last few episodes were a drag. Doesn't look like anymore are to be made - probably for the best.

Watched the last episode this afternoon, quite enjoyed the whole series.
Surely left for a spin-off if they fancy it ?
Glasgow 1988, 1992, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2013
Prague 2004
Stockholm 2007
Dublin 2011
Newcastle 2011
Manchester 2013
Amsterdam 2013
Koln 2013
Berlin 2013
Vancouver 2015
Seattle 2015
Portland 2015