• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

GB News

Started by Slim, June 13, 2021, 21:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Nick on June 16, 2021, 19:39:49 PMLooks like they fell for reading out tweets by dubious persons, so far read out loud live on air messages from messrs,

Mike Hunt

He used to be head groundsman at Lord's
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

Quote from: Nick on June 16, 2021, 19:39:49 PMLooks like they fell for reading out tweets by dubious persons, so far read out loud live on air messages from messrs,

Mike Hunt
Mike Oxlong

You can't help but laugh at this shambles.

Well, presenters at the BBC have been known to use even funnier versions of Jeremy Hunt's name completely unprompted by dubious persons other than themselves - so they're a way behind the BBC on the shambles front in that respect.

Bye bye Andrew Neill, stepped down today and quits as chairman. 
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

QuoteBye bye Andrew Neill, stepped down today and quits as chairman.
He will still actually be frequently involved, so effectively just a change of role.

Seems to be doing okay does GB News, despite signing on all those rabid far-right bogeymen who've worked for the likes of...er, LBC and mainstream terrestrial news channels.  ::) ;)
The keys to happiness

I had high hopes for GB News but it's turned into a broadcast refuge for attention-seeking tin foilers. Good to see the early technical issues have now been ironed out, though.

https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/talktv-what-news-uk-new-tv-channel-when-launch-date-piers-morgan-show-explained-1202672

Death knell for GB News or will we be drowning in anti-woke, speak as I find, news channels over the next few years?
"Who would have thought that the ending of freedom of movement of goods and people would lead to shortages in goods and people"

Head scratcher!

Quotehttps://inews.co.uk/culture/television/talktv-what-news-uk-new-tv-channel-when-launch-date-piers-morgan-show-explained-1202672

Death knell for GB News or will we be drowning in anti-woke, speak as I find, news channels over the next few years?
Bad faith vanity project for an attention-seeking b£ll-end, I'd wager.
The keys to happiness

QuoteBad faith vanity project for an attention-seeking b£ll-end, I'd wager.

2 attention seeking bell-ends surely? 
"Who would have thought that the ending of freedom of movement of goods and people would lead to shortages in goods and people"

Head scratcher!

Quote2 attention seeking bell-ends surely?

Well, yes, they're everywhere in the media nowadays I suppose, whether you look to the left or right.
The keys to happiness